Vol Calls Tonight

There is no middle ground around here! My favorites are the "Then go cheer for (insert team)!" posts. Such as:

Poster 1: Man, we (UT) played like crap today.

Poster 2: Then go cheer for Bama, Vandy, UF, UGA, etc....and when UT starts winning don't come back!
You sound like a Bama plant

Reactions: Boca Vol
Lol on the first bolded part. Show me one shred of evidence that I stated JG was a good qb. It's ok....I'll wait. My opinion is that you were too negative for the military. That's a fact I guess!

This could be one of the greatest sentences ever written on this site!

Reactions: kiddiedoc and Behr
Good stuff, but what did Jerry in Bull Gap have to say? That’s all that really matters. .
I THINK I heard on the post game call in show last week that he's seriously ill. I hope I'm not getting facts mixed up (well for Jerry's sake I hope I am) but a caller to the post game Vols show was asking for prayer for him.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Was telling someone here yesterday about how that 15 loss changed me. I mean, every single one has hurt, but not like that one.

Same. I was crammed up against Florida fans high in the corner of the endzone for that one, with some drunk idiot splattering bits of his turkey leg all over me in the sweltering Florida heat and humidity. I swore after the game that I'm never returning to that God-forsaken town.

The other one that really got me was the '07 SECCG.

Reactions: Remy and DocVOLiday
I THINK I heard on the post game call in show last week that he's seriously ill. I hope I'm not getting facts mixed up (well for Jerry's sake I hope I am) but a caller to the post game Vols show was asking for prayer for him.
Thanks. I’m really sorry to hear that. Obviously I was joking, but I also pray he is ok.

Too negative for the military? Lol. But gosh, you're probably right. I should have been totally stoked to be deployed for years in terrible countries dodging bullets and searching for ice for my mountain dew. Cant believe I gave up the poor pay, terrible haircuts, and awful deployments
Don't act like the Lone Ranger; many of us suffered through the same thing. That doesn't mean you are not negative.

Don't act like the Lone Ranger; many of us suffered through the same thing. That doesn't mean you are not negative.
Bro. I got a good conduct medal and an honorable discharge. I was the most jovial chap in USAF.

Hell, one time I actually had to change hotels in the middle of a dangerous month long Las Vegas deployment! Didnt even complain.

You are not, I heard a caller on The Nation this past Sunday confirm this.

That's one of the funniest/annoying things about VN and its alot, not just a few or a certain group.

Yahoo - "JG sucks"

You - He's not SEC caliber for sure, but he doesn't really Suck, I've seen worse.

Yahoo - You're delusional, he is not a great QB, I don't know why you love him so much, you probably wanted to give Dooley more time.
You prolly help fill the stadium and buy merchandise when it’s a FACT that we need to bankrupt the program so they’ll SPEND SOME DAMN MONEY and get us a real damn hell shoot coach! 😡

Reactions: Boca Vol and Behr
You prolly help fill the stadium and buy merchandise when it’s a FACT that we need to bankrupt the program so they’ll SPEND SOME DAMN MONEY and get us a real damn hell shoot coach! 😡

Hey, if you don't like the rice at a restaurant, what do you do? Do you continue eating there or do you boycott that restaurant? Its the same thing. Boycotting works!!

Reactions: butchna
It’s no “You have low standards! That’s why your our programs sucks!” FACT!

"Too negative for the military" immediately took me to:

JOIQAmJ.jpg

Reactions: FLVOL_79

Don't forget, getting rid of the Haslam money will be the best thing for UT....

Bro. I got a good conduct medal and an honorable discharge. I was the most jovial chap in USAF.

Hell, one time I actually had to change hotels in the middle of a dangerous month long Las Vegas deployment! Didnt even complain.
Those are awesome accomplishments; thanks for your service!

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly

VN Store

Back