Vol Calls Tonight

What Pruitt wants to say. ‘We gonna lose by 30, but I’m still getting rich, beyotch!’

The One Truth

Just because that's the way all you fine gentlemen, and lady, think, doesn't mean everyone does. Good HC or not there's no question he's competitive and I believe he thinks he can beat Florida.

I don't believe there's one bit of truth in that garbage. The stupidity of the thought is not surprising.

Just in case I dont post much, JG is terrible. There you go. Put it on a sticky and when the game comes on place it on the edge of your tv screen to help keep yourself grounded.
That's much needed advice since you are the expert on ability. Too bad your posts don't exhibit any real info; it's all just whiny opinions. Drive on, Airman.

Nothing new or earth shattering.......Pruitt basically said the following that I was at least happy to hear about:

- To help with JG getting the ball out he does a 9 on 9 drill in place of 7 on 7. He includes 2 OL and 2 DL that are live making him scramble/ make decisions quicker

- Calbert looking good on the line this week.

- admitted he chewed Mauer for reaching the ball out. Said he coulda fumbled it out the end zone.

- Pruitt admitted he hated Florida.....lmao!!!

Everything else coach speak I thought.

Sidenote: Pruitt seems in a good mood tonight and almost somewhat excited about the game. Made 2 jokes and even engaged callers a little bit
Good stuff, but what did Jerry in Bull Gap have to say? That’s all that really matters. .

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Good stuff, but what did Jerry in Bull Gap have to say? That’s all that really matters. .

Lmao......I havent heard that guy call in in a while to be honest. Granted I dont get a chance to listen to all the UTsports talking head shows, but he's been MIA from what little bit I've heard.

I would like to challenge his assertion that you play as many special teams downs as offense and defense.
I heard that, as well. I chalked it up to a, " Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" type moment.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Lmao......I havent heard that guy call in in a while to be honest. Granted I dont get a chance to listen to all the UTsports talking head shows, but he's been MIA from what little bit I've heard.
What!? Jerry is MIA? He is a Tennessee treasure and a welfare check must be completed now.

Reactions: TAF and VOL_Lyfe
I didn't hear it, but its good to see you say it. Would be awesome to see us go to the Swamp and battle like we're supposed to.

Wouldn't that be nice! In '15 we were in control for most of the game and let it slip away. In '17 we tried every way under the sun to give it to them but fought back and had momentum until....Now it's time to slam the door on them.

Reactions: stephp4ut and Behr
We need to put and APB out on Jerry. I haven't heard him this year.

Wouldn't that be nice! In '15 we were in control for most of the game and let it slip away. In '17 we tried every way under the sun to give it to them but fought back and had momentum until....Now it's time to slam the door on them.
Was telling someone here yesterday about how that 15 loss changed me. I mean, every single one has hurt, but not like that one.

Yea, obviously a win would have me swinging from the palm fronds, but a hard fought shove it down their throat battle for 60 minutes without a bunch of stupid crap and a last second wtf?... would be welcomed for sure.

Reactions: stephp4ut
That's much needed advice since you are the expert on ability. Too bad your posts don't exhibit any real info; it's all just whiny opinions. Drive on, Airman.
I only state facts. Maybe you're dillusional?

Not an airman though Sparky.

I only state facts. Maybe you're dillusional?

Not an airman though Sparky.
You should probably learn to differentiate facts and opinions. Not an airman makes sense. I was struggling with the fact that you are a SAC and an airman, bubba.

You should probably learn to differentiate facts and opinions. Not an airman makes sense. I was struggling with the fact that you are a SAC and an airman, bubba.
I was an airman, sorry to burst your bubble. But not a marine so none of that once an airman always and airman nonesense.

Again..my opinions are facts. Example. JG is not a good qb. That's not opinion, its fact. Your opinion that he is good is just an opinion because you are wrong.

I'm here all day for more free life lessons if you want them.

I was an airman, sorry to burst your bubble. But not a marine so none of that once an airman always and airman nonesense.

Again..my opinions are facts. Example. JG is not a good qb. That's not opinion, its fact. Your opinion that he is good is just an opinion because you are wrong.

I'm here all day for more free life lessons if you want them.
Lol on the first bolded part. Show me one shred of evidence that I stated JG was a good qb. It's ok....I'll wait. My opinion is that you were too negative for the military. That's a fact I guess!

Reactions: vols40 and Boca Vol
Lol on the first bolded part. Show me one shred of evidence that I stated JG was a good qb. It's ok....I'll wait. My opinion is that you were too negative for the military. That's a fact I guess!

That's one of the funniest/annoying things about VN and its alot, not just a few or a certain group.

Yahoo - "JG sucks"

You - He's not SEC caliber for sure, but he doesn't really Suck, I've seen worse.

Yahoo - You're delusional, he is not a great QB, I don't know why you love him so much, you probably wanted to give Dooley more time.

That's one of the funniest/annoying things about VN and its alot, not just a few or a certain group.

Yahoo - "JG sucks"

You - He's not SEC caliber for sure, but he doesn't really Suck, I've seen worse.

Yahoo - You're delusional, he is not a great QB, I don't know why you love him so much, you probably wanted to give Dooley more time.
You suck Behr.😉

Reactions: peerless98 and Behr
Too negative for the military? Lol. But gosh, you're probably right. I should have been totally stoked to be deployed for years in terrible countries dodging bullets and searching for ice for my mountain dew. Cant believe I gave up the poor pay, terrible haircuts, and awful deployments

Yahoo - "JG sucks"

There is no middle ground around here! My favorites are the "Then go cheer for (insert team)!" posts. Such as:

Poster 1: Man, we (UT) played like crap today.

Poster 2: Then go cheer for Bama, Vandy, UF, UGA, etc....and when UT starts winning don't come back!

Reactions: Behr and FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back