Vitello

Yes we have them but I don’t think ANYONE here believes we could poach Dabo or Urban or even the equivalent given our demise. Gundy was our shooting for the stars last time around and I guess Franklin this time around. Those were probably reasonable expectations at the high end.

He is gone because when a coach says they haven't been contacted by the hiring team and doesn't say he would not take the job if offered. White better make that big offer today or based on what he said or really didn't say coach is gone.

Last edited:
He is gone because when a coach says they haven't been contacted by the hiring team and doesn't say he would not take the job if offered.

Not true. He's negotiating a new contract. To say, "I'm 100% returning" before the bottom line is signed gives up his leverage. He is trying to get the most money for him, his assistants, and his facilities.

Not true. He's negotiating a new contract. To say, "I'm 100% returning" before the bottom line is signed gives up his leverage. He is trying to get the most money for him, his assistants, and his facilities.
I hope your right and not me. Having him turn down LSU and stay at UT would solidify White as a homerun AD hire. It also would give me more faith in football.

This is one of the few times where a contract extension and hefty raise are warranted. Let's see if Danny White comes through.

I don't expect anything today while he's travelling with his team.
Could be wishful thinking on my part. I have to keep in mind there is actually zero evidence he wants to leave. And really quit reading what LSU fans have to say. Someone else said this on here but he’s basically their Gruden.

Reactions: txbo

VN Store

Back