Vitello Agrees to Contract Extension

Man I can only imagine what a great young coach, full of pi$$ and vinegar, who players love to play for, knows the game and how to teach it and finally some freaking stability in a coaching staff and administration, who may finally be committed to baseball, is going to do for this program!
I’m excited!!
GBO!!

I will have some Buffalo Trace tonight now. Very pleased. By the way, if any of you are going to our opening football game Sept 2 i would love to have you at my tailgate. I will post info as it gets closer. Any of you are welcome, families, friends or whatever. We will have food, snacks and drinks all free. I wont be yelling DONG.

I will have some Buffalo Trace tonight now. Very pleased. By the way, if any of you are going to our opening football game Sept 2 i would love to have you at my tailgate. I will post info as it gets closer. Any of you are welcome, families, friends or whatever. We will have food, snacks and drinks all free. I wont be yelling DONG.

Love BT plus it’s not real expensive

Sorry can’t make it.

It was an Italian standoff!

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back