Vitello Agrees to Contract Extension

200.gif

Did we overpay? Kinda clueless on baseball salaries. I seen the post of the other well known and successful HC.

I wonder if him knowing how much the fans wanted him gave him a big advantage in the negotiation process lol.

Glad we got him!

Reactions: walkenvol
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! The biggest BOOM in the past few years, IMO.

What a GREAT day! GO DAMN VOLS! And all the haters who said this wouldn't happen can quiet down now.

Let's go!
Man I wish I bought season tickets last year. I was going to jump on them and I talked myself out of it. We’ll be paying for this raise buts it going to be well worth it.
$1.5M is huge! Where does this rank him on the national scale?
GBO!

Give props to White but also Plowman. But a huge thank you to ex players, donors and that includes Peyton. This all started on Vandy weekend when lots of ex Vols and Peyton met with AD and others. I was told that Saturday night in Saloon 16 that there was no way Tony would leave with the plans and offer in the works and that Tony had let it be known he loves Knoxville and our fans.. So glad what I heard was true. And thanks for that conversation, you know who you are.

Give props to White but also Plowman. But a huge thank you to ex players, donors and that includes Peyton. This all started on Vandy weekend when lots of ex Vols and Peyton met with AD and others. I was told that Saturday night in Saloon 16 that there was no way Tony would leave with the plans and offer in the works and that Tony had let it be known he loves Knoxville and our fans.. So glad what I heard was true. And thanks for that conversation, you know who you are.
and don’t forget about Y9 or whoever he is…..😀

VN Store

Back