Visitor list for Missouri

I don't like the amount of UGA commits coming at once. When we had a couple I was thinking we could flip some. Now I see Kirby telling others they need to go and make sure they don't sway "don't ever let him out of your sight".

I just don't like it.

I don't like the amount of UGA commits coming at once. When we had a couple I was thinking we could flip some. Now I see Kirby telling others they need to go and make sure they don't sway "don't ever let him out of your sight".

I just don't like it.

I could see a scenario where some of these guys may try to disrupt our recruiting strategy. By that I mean one or two may tell our staff they want in and we slow play another recruit who really wants in this class. I'll never forget the Walker deal last year. This smells like the same kind of scenario. I kinda think Kirby is a snake. This is just my opinion and we'll all find out how this shakes out on both signing days.

Good Lord, I bet you two are afraid of your own shadows . . . .:rolleyes:

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Walker? Who is he...what happened?
Quay Walker 4 star LB who many thought was a silent to Tennessee and then threw the UT hat across the gym floor when he committed to Georgia on signing day. Fulmer had his share of those guys during his time here.

Quay Walker 4 star LB who many thought was a silent to Tennessee and then threw the UT hat across the gym floor when he committed to Georgia on signing day. Fulmer had his share of those guys during his time here.
Oh, yeah...Quay. I'd forgotten about him, since it happened last year; but, hey...thanks for bringing him back to memory.

You would've thought I'd remember him, considering the # of posts about him, concerning THIS YEAR'S class; and him being the, what I'm assuming, MASSIVE and ABSOLUTE reason we shouldn't host the best HS football players in America.

Thanks for the refresher, man.

Reactions: butchna and AaronUT
Oh, yeah...Quay. I'd forgotten about him, since it happened last year; but, hey...thanks for bringing him back to memory.

You would've thought I'd remember him, considering the # of posts about him, concerning THIS YEAR'S class; and him being the, what I'm assuming, MASSIVE and ABSOLUTE reason we shouldn't host the best HS football players in America.

Thanks for the refresher, man.

I'm not saying don't recruit them but these guys are committed to Georgia for a reason. They're not silent to Georgia. Lets see who they sign with on signing day.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I'm not saying don't recruit them but these guys are committed to Georgia for a reason. They're not silent to Georgia. Lets see who they sign with on signing day.
And Owen Pappoe committed to Auburn for a reason, and Watson to Texas for a reason, and so on and so forth.

Listen, man...I just don't want you to miss out on any of the excitement, if only a little bit, all because you're worried about something that doesn't need worried about. For every Quay Walker, there's 100 others that truly respect, and enjoy the recruitment process.

A few not listed on here as well coming in unofficial unless this list isn’t updated...and a one or two coming in totally off radar as well.

Most important weekend yet for recruiting. Let’s make the environment electric!

I’ll do my part!

Pretty confident in saying that NONE of GA commits will flip.....they are just VISITING as a group and prolly tryin to steal other recruits away from UT to GA.......

Such as who are they gonna flip? Georgia passed on Savion Williams and Sean Brown with UT commits who are visiting this weekend.

The two Georgia kids Tennessee is making a move with are the linebacker Marshall and Logue . I don't care how many Georgia commits visit IMP the most important one is Logue

Last edited:

I just don't like it.

I did something similar to this in the fourth grade. A"buddy" of mine wanted my "girl friend." I confidently said go hang out with him on the swings after he said, "What could it hurt?" Afterward, I didn't have a girlfriend. Surely old Smart, is...well smarter than that. Moral of the story: UT has A LOT to offer too.

VN Store

Back