Visitor list for Missouri

Who will be here that Georgia wants?
Jadon haselwood. I hope Pruitt pulls a spurrier type move and does the same when haselwood visits UGA for the GT game. The Zach smith melt down is fun to watch, but there’s just something better about coaches taking passive aggressive shots at each other.

Pretty confident in saying that NONE of GA commits will flip.....they are just VISITING as a group and prolly tryin to steal other recruits away from UT to GA.......

well of course he is. why wouldn't he? lol.

Right. Might as well invite the entire UGA board. Good grief.

We need to start getting these guys 1st instead of the "flip".

Unless there is something seriously wrong at UGA now... aka. Kirby turning into Butch, then I dunno. Easy trip for some?

Right. Might as well invite the entire UGA board. Good grief.

We need to start getting these guys 1st instead of the "flip".

Unless there is something seriously wrong at UGA now... aka. Kirby turning into Butch, then I dunno. Easy trip for some?
I don't care when we get them, as long as we get them.

So nobody else finds it odd that all these hard Georgia commits are visiting at the same time? Free vacation and bonding session with future teammates? I gave UT hasn't pulled hat tricks like this in a long time, but then we've never had Sir Pruitt leading the program with stones of steel King Phil.

So nobody else finds it odd that all these hard Georgia commits are visiting at the same time? Free vacation and bonding session with future teammates? I gave UT hasn't pulled hat tricks like this in a long time, but then we've never had Sir Pruitt leading the program with stones of steel King Phil.

Nobody is mentioning the fact that Sherrer and Rocker were former UGA coaches before coming to Tennessee. I'm sure they developed relationships with these guys at one point in time.

Pretty confident in saying that NONE of GA commits will flip.....they are just VISITING as a group and prolly tryin to steal other recruits away from UT to GA.......

Sure, their intention is a free trip, good food, girls, and some partying. Sometimes though it backfires and one or two will actually like it here and doubt starts to creep in about their current commitment. All you have to do is get them to campus for a chance.

I could see a scenario where some of these guys may try to disrupt our recruiting strategy. By that I mean one or two may tell our staff they want in and we slow play another recruit who really wants in this class. I'll never forget the Walker deal last year. This smells like the same kind of scenario. I kinda think Kirby is a snake. This is just my opinion and we'll all find out how this shakes out on both signing days.

Reactions: Remy
Who are they going to recruit? Each other?
Mitchell Mayes for one. Haven't seen him mention leaders or favorites up to this point. Being from Raleigh doesn't mean he's all Wolfpack. He's taking a lot of visits and I'm sure he's sizing up the field.
PS: he's in the 2020 class. that's mo' better IMO.

Last edited:
Nol

Nolan Smith has been committed to UGA since 2017. Wouldn't it be a hoot if we sway him?
Got in an argument with a pup fan that said only reason Smith is going is to take away some of our already big time recruits. Hope that’s not his motive.

VN Store

Back