View from Big Ben

Anyone know why we haven't heard from the gentleman who always posted after almost every game?

VIEW FROM BIG BEN

Anyone know why we haven't heard from the gentleman on London?
I read a post from him before the season that said he wasn’t able to view the games across the pond anymore. He created a post that addressed the situation. I miss his posts though. He had really cool insight.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
I read a post from him before the season that said he wasn’t able to view the games across the pond anymore. He created a post that addressed the situation. I miss his posts though. He had really cool insight.
He has a website he hasn’t updated this year so I hope nothing has happened to him…

He has a website that he hasn’t updated this year so hopefully he is in good health and momma just took the remote away,,,

Hi Guys and Gals thank you for the comments. I cant describe how nice you are all to me and I will always be thankful.

Lots of things have been going on here (We have had a serious medical issue with one of my precious family for a while but things are slowly getting better) so it been really hard to write the reports but i am just as passionate as ever and will try to put something together next week from Saturdays game. Just back from Bonnie Scotland which we all needed, couldn't get the game but have watched it now.

the game against South Carolina is so big and will determine what this season will look like. I was really concerned when the Gamecocks signed Rattler last season, but then he had an awful season until we arrived in town and all my fears were realized. Well this season he continues to be "lights out" so the fans may need to take a calculator to the game to keep the score. Given that we may need to post 40 to win please take the brakes off Milton and "let it fly" the last two drives at Gainsville he sliced his way downfield. I know "Zip Code Joe" is Marmite to the fans (if you don`t have Marmite in USA it is a beef paste that people either love or hate in equal measure) but WR Screens is not going to get it done this week.

I look forward to boring you next week meanwhile give your nearest and dearest a BIG hug.

Go Vols

Hi Guys and Gals thank you for the comments. I cant describe how nice you are all to me and I will always be thankful.

Lots of things have been going on here (We have had a serious medical issue with one of my precious family for a while but things are slowly getting better) so it been really hard to write the reports but i am just as passionate as ever and will try to put something together next week from Saturdays game. Just back from Bonnie Scotland which we all needed, couldn't get the game but have watched it now.

the game against South Carolina is so big and will determine what this season will look like. I was really concerned when the Gamecocks signed Rattler last season, but then he had an awful season until we arrived in town and all my fears were realized. Well this season he continues to be "lights out" so the fans may need to take a calculator to the game to keep the score. Given that we may need to post 40 to win please take the brakes off Milton and "let it fly" the last two drives at Gainsville he sliced his way downfield. I know "Zip Code Joe" is Marmite to the fans (if you don`t have Marmite in USA it is a beef paste that people either love or hate in equal measure) but WR Screens is not going to get it done this week.

I look forward to boring you next week meanwhile give your nearest and dearest a BIG hug.

Go Vols
I’m really glad your family member is getting better. I’ve been wondering why we haven’t heard from you. I may be mistaken, but I thought I saw a post from you saying your streaming service was dropping how you usually watch the games. That’s what I figured had happened. I look forward to your insights and thoughtful comments. Go Vols, and long live the King!!!

Go Vols
As long as it’s not Haggis from Edinburgh. 🤮 Glad things are getting better and look forward to seeing your post SC game post! Cheerio!

Reactions: London Vol
I’m really glad your family member is getting better. I’ve been wondering why we haven’t heard from you. I may be mistaken, but I thought I saw a post from you saying your streaming service was dropping how you usually watch the games. That’s what I figured had happened. I look forward to your insights and thoughtful comments. Go Vols, and long live the King!!!
Thank you very much for your message, the road is really long but I am so lucky that we are actually "on the road".

Yes I used ESPN Player for access and as you probably know has gone, then TNT stopped streaming games in England (we used to get 6 live games every Saturday) and finally I cannot use Sling/Fobo etc in England even with a VPN as we dont have an American Zip Code, so all I can do is wait for the game to start (this Saturday is 12:30am) and hope that You Tube stream the game live which happened for Virginia but not UTSA.

the entire upper deck in the north was only 10,642 seats when it was added in 1996... 540 seats were removed to put the jumbotron up..
He has a website he hasn’t updated this year so I hope nothing has happened to him…

He posted just the other day that he heard a "Go Vols," while wearing orange over in Edinburgh.

Reactions: sgtwebb1

Go Vols
Prayers for your family member who has a medical issue. Also continued prayers for you and the rest of the family. May you have a safe and wonderful trip. GBO!

Go Vols
Hope and pray everything gets better

VN Store

Back