View from Big Ben

Thank you very much for your message, the road is really long but I am so lucky that we are actually "on the road".

Yes I used ESPN Player for access and as you probably know has gone, then TNT stopped streaming games in England (we used to get 6 live games every Saturday) and finally I cannot use Sling/Fobo etc in England even with a VPN as we dont have an American Zip Code, so all I can do is wait for the game to start (this Saturday is 12:30am) and hope that You Tube stream the game live which happened for Virginia but not UTSA.
Actual footage of VolNation preparing to take on the media giants in support of London Vol.

What’s wrong with haggis? Sounds disgusting, I know, but it’s really just sausage!
I like almost everything in the food category….except liver. I was raised on a farm and made to try it though. It made me physically sick. The haggis I tried had a distinct flavor of liver. Scots (at least the ones I know) love their haggis but I simply couldn’t eat it.🤷‍♂️

I like almost everything in the food category….except liver. I was raised on a farm and made to try it though. It made me physically sick. The haggis I tried had a distinct flavor of liver. Scots (at least the ones I know) love their haggis but I simply couldn’t eat it.🤷‍♂️
I had liver one time as a kid and could not stand it.

When we vacationed in Scotland I tried some haggis just south of Loch Ness (no monster seen), and I liked it, and my wife liked it so much we went and bought some to fry up in our cottage for breakfast. Maybe it depends on where you get it, but we have a Brit store on Ramstein and they occasionally carry it, and we like it too.

BTW, I've had some disgusting BBQ too (looking at you, North Carolina).

Reactions: tennrich1

When we vacationed in Scotland I tried some haggis just south of Loch Ness (no monster seen), and I liked it, and my wife liked it so much we went and bought some to fry up in our cottage for breakfast. Maybe it depends on where you get it, but we have a Brit store on Ramstein and they occasionally carry it, and we like it too.

I love BBQ and was raised in an area where open pit BBQ was easy to find. But I agree that some can be distasteful especially with too much sauce. I like it drier with a vinegar based “thin” sauce. Still …haggis? I’m going to let the Scotsmen enjoy it 😂.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

I’m assuming you are American assigned to the Air Force base in Ramstein?

VN Store

Back