Video: Which QB looks better?

They all looked similar in what the drills were. What I noticed different was; 2 QBs appeared to put some effort into the drill and 1 went through the motions like he didn't have a need to. JMO

The QB with the white jersey didn't look all that into the drills. #18 looked like he should still be playing on Friday nights. #12 looked thick and more mature. Hard to tell about the arms in the videos. If anyone looks like he might be first man off the bench behind JG, I'm gonna say #12.

You love making Maurer myths up. Lmao.

I wish he was as good as you think.
At this point I think it’s best that you redeem yourself with a personal qb evaluation of JG vs BM vs JTS vs HB. Let’s see how honest you are.

The QB with the white jersey didn't look all that into the drills. #18 looked like he should still be playing on Friday nights. #12 looked thick and more mature. Hard to tell about the arms in the videos. If anyone looks like he might be first man off the bench behind JG, I'm gonna say #12.
Pretty much what I was thinking. I think the QB in white is the transfer and can't play this year anyway? JG is the one who seemed to have the least fire to me.

Reactions: Gillimus and lynnh
I think 18 looked best from that sample.
They all looked similar in what the drills were. What I noticed different was; 2 QBs appeared to put some effort into the drill and 1 went through the motions like he didn't have a need to. JMO
All you can gather from that video is they all looked the same. Go figure. The only thing that seemed to jump off the page is the quick twitch and speed of Maurer vs the others.

All you can gather from that video is they all looked the same. Go figure. The only thing that seemed to jump off the page is the quick twitch and speed of Maurer vs the others.
Jump 😏

VN Store

Back