Video: Which QB looks better?

CAVPUT

Stand For Freedom
They all looked similar in what the drills were. What I noticed different was; 2 QBs appeared to put some effort into the drill and 1 went through the motions like he didn't have a need to. JMO
The QB with the white jersey didn't look all that into the drills. #18 looked like he should still be playing on Friday nights. #12 looked thick and more mature. Hard to tell about the arms in the videos. If anyone looks like he might be first man off the bench behind JG, I'm gonna say #12.

OrangeSquid

The QB with the white jersey didn't look all that into the drills. #18 looked like he should still be playing on Friday nights. #12 looked thick and more mature. Hard to tell about the arms in the videos. If anyone looks like he might be first man off the bench behind JG, I'm gonna say #12.
Pretty much what I was thinking. I think the QB in white is the transfer and can't play this year anyway? JG is the one who seemed to have the least fire to me.

Alto1

A VOL LEGEND!! DALE JONES
I think 18 looked best from that sample.
They all looked similar in what the drills were. What I noticed different was; 2 QBs appeared to put some effort into the drill and 1 went through the motions like he didn't have a need to. JMO
All you can gather from that video is they all looked the same. Go figure. The only thing that seemed to jump off the page is the quick twitch and speed of Maurer vs the others.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
So you want evidence of me proving there is no evidence? 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

Where is the evidence of the "quick twitch?"
Well you require self trained eyes and unspecified football expertise...otherwise you won’t even understand what you’re not seeing. 😏

VN Store

Sponsors