VH1 Where Are They Now: Bryce Brown

Apparently it's ladies night on Volnation.

Free tissues all around.

Bryce Brown quit on our program and you're all defending him and making excuses. Cry me a freakin' river.

Yeah, to go back to his family who asked him back.

What a pussy.

For the record, Arthur Brown has the same exact father. He played at Miami, transferred and is playing at K-State. He hasn't just walked off the field and quit.

For the record, Arthur Brown has the same exact father. He played at Miami, transferred and is playing at K-State. He hasn't just walked off the field and quit.

And maybe he wanted to be at K-State.

It's obvious Bryce didn't.

Alot of parents who have kids playing out of state want them back. That's normal. What does that have to do with him quitting on K-State?

He never wanted to be there to begin with?

And instead of wasting everyone's time, he left.

Alot of parents who have kids playing out of state want them back. That's normal. What does that have to do with him quitting on K-State?

That's fine.

I'm also not going to wish bad luck on a kid because he did what his family asked him to do.

In spite of being injured during his time at UT, Bryce showed a very smooth running style and showed vision to find the running lanes. I think that he could get a good look at the next level....if that is truely where he is headed.

600 yards rushing/receiving (460 rush 140 receiving) with 4 TD isn't bad for the back-up RB on an SEC team. Especially being a true freshman.

He's almost 21. He's 3 years removed from high school.

This whole idea that his dad ruined his career is ridiculous. He probably didn't help matters, but there are alot of athletes with parents like that. Not all of them quit on two different college programs who were kind enough to offer him a free education.

Ego.

It wasn't all Ego. He wanted to stay at UT cuz he liked it here and supposedly has a serious GF here. But his dad wanted him in Kansas. He listened to his dad (like most 20 year olds would do) and it costs him. Why ridicule someone just because they didn't succeed (yet)? Are you a type of person that loves to make fun of people who don't succeed? I like to think that we are better than that. Wish him luck and go on. I personally hope he makes it in the NFL and proves people wrong. That's just me

Reactions: 2 people
Are you his cousin or something?

No. I just don't wish bad luck on 20 year old kids for leaving a program to be with his family when they ask him back. I actually have some common sense about family situations, which you don't.

Reactions: 1 person
It wasn't all Ego. He wanted to stay at UT cuz he liked it here and supposedly has a serious GF here. But his dad wanted him in Kansas. He listened to his dad (like most 20 year olds would do) and it costs him. Why ridicule someone just because they didn't succeed (yet)? Are you a type of person that loves to make fun of people who don't succeed? I like to think that we are better than that. Wish him luck and go on. I personally hope he makes it in the NFL and proves people wrong. That's just me

Nope. He's a loser and I hope he blows out his ACL.

I think Bryce would have been successful had Kiffin stayed, but that is irrelevant at this point. Hopefully he will turn out be productive in whatever he does. Dont see him making the NFL

600 yards rushing/receiving (460 rush 140 receiving) with 4 TD isn't bad for the back-up RB on an SEC team. Especially being a true freshman.

He couldn't start at K-State.

Nuke was also a pretty good freshman. What does that have to do with Bryce Brown being an ego maniac with a distorted view of himself who quit on two programs?

So 400 yards rushing as a backup at UT means NFL draft now, I see.

Tauren Poole had 1,000 yards as a junior. He will not be drafted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
6'1 220lbs 4.4 speed....if Al Davis was still alive he'd draft him. I don't think the fact that he hasn't proven himself will impact a team's decision as much as his track record of being a quitter when the going gets tough.

He couldn't start at K-State.

Nuke was also a pretty good freshman. What does that have to do with Bryce Brown being an ego maniac with a distorted view of himself who quit on two programs?

So 600 yards rushing as a backup at UT means NFL draft now, I see.

Tauren Poole had 1,000 yards as a junior. He will not be drafted.

Yeah, okay.

That's the response I would expect.

Why am I arguing with someone from Friendsville? I've spotted like 5 grammar errors within 10 minutes. Blogger???? hahaha

:crazy:

Apparently it's ladies night on Volnation.

Free tissues all around.

Bryce Brown quit on our program and you're all defending him and making excuses. Cry me a freakin' river.

Yeah, we're the ones coming off as whiny little girls...

What? Your general assumptions that he is an egomaniac because he left two programs?

It didn't deserve a response.

Why bring this up? What is the point of this? Why do you like to bring up the failures of a 20 year old and hate on him and wish bad luck on him? Call him an egomaniac when you have nothing to back up the statement?

What? Your general assumptions that he is an egomaniac because he left two programs?

It didn't deserve a response.

Why bring this up? What is the point of this? Why do you like to bring up the failures of a 20 year old and hate on him and wish bad luck on him? Call him an egomaniac when you have nothing to back up the statement?

It's not assumptions. It was reported at K-State and during his limbo time at UT that he had a huge ego. Almost Allen Iverson like.

"Practice?? We talkin' bout practice??!"

Can you explain why he wasn't able to start at RB last year at K-State if he is an NFL back?

Hmm

Why am I arguing with someone from Friendsville? I've spotted like 5 grammar errors within 10 minutes. Blogger???? hahaha

:crazy:

Don't insult where I'm from. It's not my fault you are a jackass who is a damn moron and likes to hate on 20 year old football players. Insult me (which I don't care about anyways), but don't insult the town that I grew up in.

It's not assumptions. It was reported at K-State and during his limbo time at UT that he had a huge ego. Almost Allen Iverson like.

"Practice?? We talkin' bout practice??!"

Can you explain why he wasn't able to start at RB last year at K-State if he is an NFL back?

Hmm

And what reports are these?

Because he didn't want to be there (which Bill Synder basically said when Bryce left the program)?

He knew he was over rated and bolted to daddy's pick. His dick drives him back to Knoxville.Too little to late. Ain't happening here brah. Best wishes.

VN Store

Back