VFL's in MLB and MiLB

Andy Cox just got promoted to AA Chattanooga. Started the season badly in Dayton with a 6.60 ERA in 11 games but he was also hurt doing that time. Got promoted to Daytona and since then, in 7 games has : 1 win, 3 saves, 8 IP, 7 hits, 4 BB, and 16 SOs. Going to be interesting to see how does in AA ball.

Nicky Delmonico was designated for assignment by the Chicago White Sox a few days ago per ESPN and maybe he will be picked up by another organization

Reactions: RollerVol
Nicky Delmonico was designated for assignment by the Chicago White Sox a few days ago per ESPN and maybe he will be picked up by another organization
Matt Ramsey was released by the Angels too.

In good news, Nick Senzel is being promoted by the Reds for the All Star Game.

Reactions: RollerVol and vol66
Matt Ramsey was released by the Angels too.

In good news, Nick Senzel is being promoted by the Reds for the All Star Game.

How can you take the reds seriously if they are pushing for Senzel to make the All star team?

I means he’s doing well but no where close to deserving of being an All-star

How can you take the reds seriously if they are pushing for Senzel to make the All star team?

I means he’s doing well but no where close to deserving of being an All-star
At this point of the season it raised my eyebrows as well. I hope he’ll make it soon.

Andy Cox just got promoted to AA Chattanooga. Started the season badly in Dayton with a 6.60 ERA in 11 games but he was also hurt doing that time. Got promoted to Daytona and since then, in 7 games has : 1 win, 3 saves, 8 IP, 7 hits, 4 BB, and 16 SOs. Going to be interesting to see how does in AA ball.

Only pitched one game for the Lookouts before being reassigned but his season is still going strong. Hasn't given up a run since May 2nd (18.1 IP), 9 hits, 30 Ks, 9 BBs, and picked up 5 saves.

saw where Nick (Reds) will miss the rest of the season with a torn labrum in his right shoulder...what a shame...

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back