Velus "Krystal" Jones

Krystals are cheap fare made in bulk. If I were Krystal, I would sponsor Jones and a few other kids on the team and then reward fans with a free Krystal for every touchdown they scored. Get people in the door and hunting down the Krystal locations. Sponsor the entire defensive side of the ball and if Tennessee gets four or five sacks then it's a "sack party" and you get a free sack of Krystals - it's only 2 or 3 in the bag, but hey it gets people coming to the businesses. Something like that.

Of course, I have no idea if that's fiscally sound, but that's what I'd do. SACK PARTY! Also, disclaimer, it's possible I just want free Krystals.
Business idea to make profit?... I'm not so sure about.

Idea to get us all free Krystal's?.... You're my hero!!! 10/10

I live in a Krystal desert. Even the two within a couple hundred miles of me closed. 😞😞😞

But, I could eat a dozen easy.

When I lived on the West coast for years the first place I hit when I came back on a visit was a Krystal. Can still down ten hot ones like they're nothing.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Krystals should done a sponsorship with walk-ons.

"Krystals the obvious choice for budget conscious walk-on Football Players!"

I don’t have the nerve to eat them till I puke. After 6 or 8, you get what you deserve.

I’ll support it.

Glad to see him get paid ! Money may be our way out of this. Alumni hall needs to get in on this

I'm so proud of you guys and gals here on VolNation...35 posts deep and yet not one reference to McDonald's yet.
Shows we are growing and moving on...

BTW - totally agree with the poster that commented about Krystal should have some kind of promotion here. Every time Velus score a TD, Krystal gives you a free couple of sliders.

I'm a Whataburger fan myself who doesn't mind an In-N-Out burger either. But congrats to VJ!

VN Store

Back