Velus "Krystal" Jones

Krystals are cheap fare made in bulk. If I were Krystal, I would sponsor Jones and a few other kids on the team and then reward fans with a free Krystal for every touchdown they scored. Get people in the door and hunting down the Krystal locations. Sponsor the entire defensive side of the ball and if Tennessee gets four or five sacks then it's a "sack party" and you get a free sack of Krystals - it's only 2 or 3 in the bag, but hey it gets people coming to the businesses. Something like that.

Of course, I have no idea if that's fiscally sound, but that's what I'd do. SACK PARTY! Also, disclaimer, it's possible I just want free Krystals.

Oh man! Comfort food.
Remembering those special promotions back in the day... a dozen for a dollar!

And dad grumbling all the way home about how he used to get 'em for a nickel.

Congrats, Velus---you picked a winner!

Actually,there was nothing like Brother Jack's for late nite.Pigburgers with Tips hot sauce,pork shoulder sandwich,and chicken sandwich(a piece or chicken-thigh or breast or possibly pigeon.You could tell if you had gone to the "Brothers" the night before by looking under your fingernails for sauce remnants.

Reactions: Tenn-A-Key VoLFan
I live in a Krystal desert. Even the two within a couple hundred miles of me closed. 😞😞😞

But, I could eat a dozen easy.

Feelin' your emptiness, Tarheel. Used to live in New Orleans, and would make the drive to my late wife's home in PA. We knew where the first and last Krystal were on that 23-hour drive, and all the Dairy Queens!

And we weren't overweight at all.

Alabama QB gets million dollar sponsorship. We get free Krystals for our WR. Sounds about right.

Yeah... but you put some mustard, a pickle, and some steamed onions on those Alabama C-notes, and it's not gonna make your tongue happy or put a smile on your face.

VN Store

Back