Vaping

81454040_3731128746904907_8858898097049174016_o.jpg

US PACT Act. No one is selling online/shipping vape products! Are brick and mortar stores still selling?

Last edited:
I tried to order from two different online stores today and both stated they could not ship until further notice, pointing to the PACT Act.

I've never been a smoker, but I want to share a story about a Philip Morris manufacturing facility in Richmond that I visited back in the 80's. I engineered a fire protection system for part of the facility and ended up spending 8 hours in that cig manufacturing plant. After 8 hours I was craving a cig, the engineer I was working with said "Oh, this isn't bad, you should be here when we're making menthols".

Also, in those days each hourly employee got a free pack of cigs at the end of his/her shift as they punched out. Vending machines on both sides of the time clocks.

Reactions: Go aeiou
Switched from a box mod to disposables lately and I’m really enjoying them.

Anyone have any disposables they are fond of? Pastel Cartel Esco Bars are the best I’ve found.

Switched from a box mod to disposables lately and I’m really enjoying them.

Anyone have any disposables they are fond of? Pastel Cartel Esco Bars are the best I’ve found.
Can you order them? The disposables I can buy in "the tri" are garbage. Everything I used to order online has to be singed for now. The shipping cost has skyrocketed. 3 days ago I broke the glass on my GeekVape Z sub ohm tank. I tried to order another, it cost $4, but the shipping made it $20!!! That's the best price Iv'e found. For $10 buck more I could buy the whole tank with a spare glass. For the same the same $20 I could switch tanks, if I didn't like the current so much. It's absurd.

Can you order them? The disposables I can buy in "the tri" are garbage. Everything I used to order online has to be singed for now. The shipping cost has skyrocketed. 3 days ago I broke the glass on my GeekVape Z sub ohm tank. I tried to order another, it cost $4, but the shipping made it $20!!! That's the best price Iv'e found. For $10 buck more I could buy the whole tank with a spare glass. For the same the same $20 I could switch tanks, if I didn't like the current so much. It's absurd.

I had to order them, I can’t find them around here either. I think after shipping it ended up running about $60 for 3. You’re right though, it’s a hassle. You have to be home to sign for them now or they will hold them for 3 days and send them back.

I’m going to call Tennessee Vapor Factory on Kingston Pike near cedar bluff next time to see if they carry them, they seem to have the best selection of everything

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back