Vandy vs UNLV

Beautiful, love seeing them getting manhandled in front of a crowd tens. That said, they own us and I won’t brlieve we beat them until we actually do.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Beautiful, love seeing them getting manhandled in front of a crowd tens. That said, they own us and I won’t brlieve we beat them until we actually do.

You do realize they are 1-4, getting ready to be 1-5 with their only win against Northern Illinois, right? Vandy ain't Florida.

Reactions: feathersax
You do realize they are 1-4, getting ready to be 1-5 with their only win against Northern Illinois, right? Vandy ain't Florida.
You do realize we’re 2-4 and that Vandy has beaten us by an average of 18 points per game the last 3 years? Vandy surely ain’t Florida this year....weren’t last year either when they beat us by 25. I’ll believe we beat Vandy, an awful team, when I see it again....it’s been awhile.

You do realize we’re 2-4 and that Vandy has beaten us by an average of 18 points per game the last 3 years? Vandy surely ain’t Florida this year....weren’t last year either when they beat us by 25. I’ll believe we beat Vandy, an awful team, when I see it again....it’s been awhile.

Is that your only argument for Vandy winning this year? That's weak. I'm willing to do an avatar bet with you that Tennessee not only defeats Vandy, but wins by double digits. Loser has to change their avatar to Vandy logo and keep it until the start of next season. Would you like to take that bet?

VN Store

Back