Vandy vs UNLV

I'm guessing they mean a D-1AA coach, aka FCS.

I think you are giving this vandy poster too much credit. His apology before the comment was to try to protect himself when someone attacks him for being racist. He is trying to blame Mason's failure on the fact that he is African-American. He fails to see the true reason for failure is the fact that they are vandy.

I think you are giving this vandy poster too much credit. His apology before the comment was to try to protect himself when someone attacks him for being racist. He is trying to blame Mason's failure on the fact that he is African-American. He fails to see the true reason for failure is the fact that they are vandy.
Wow.....that would be bad if that's what he meant.. Makes the Penn St letter look good.:confused:

Beautiful, love seeing them getting manhandled in front of a crowd tens. That said, they own us and I won’t brlieve we beat them until we actually do.
Mauer, To'oto'o, Solomon, Emerson, Middleton, Kennedy, Morris, Wright ... so many of our players have never lost to Vandy. Whereas, you as a fan see yourself as owned by them ... that's your choice.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Beautiful, love seeing them getting manhandled in front of a crowd tens. That said, they own us and I won’t brlieve we beat them until we actually do.
What are you... 3 years old? For God's sake, this isn't the Bama or Florida series, Tennessee leads the head to head 75-33-5. Even just going back to when divisional play began in 1992, Tennessee leads 21-6. Stupid post.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

Good lord, my mind didn't even go there. If that is what they meant, did he hate Franklin too?

VN Store

Back