Vandy can just go straight to h---

Coach hype..."we've got to find a way to win this week."

I'm not sure how to take that quote about vandy. Is he saying it's gonna be a lot harder than we think? 🤔

Yeah a coach that has seen this defense speak

Coaches say that junk every week. Show me the “yeah, we’re gonna get this W for sure” comments from Heupel before a game. Coaches talk like that. Where have you been? Do you remember Lou Holtz? They’d be playing a cupcake and he’d pump them up and act like he was worried.

Reactions: VolGirl05
Coaches say that junk every week. Show me the “yeah, we’re gonna get this W for sure” comments from Heupel before a game. Coaches talk like that. Where have you been? Do you remember Lou Holtz? They’d be playing a cupcake and he’d pump them up and act like he was worried.
I remember when Kiffin said we were going to get the W for sure. I miss that.

Reactions: Stephen Gray
With the defense we had on the field he better be worried. Vandy can beat us if we play like we did against Carolina.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I remember when Kiffin said we were going to get the W for sure. I miss that.

Guy never did lack in confidence. Pretty funny too and has some real positives but I’m glad other programs have to worry about whether it’s worth it and not us.

Is it true that we are going to try to checkerboard their stadium. I keep having folks come up to me commenting on how that is borderline wrong, but funny as hell.

VN Store

Back