Vandy can just go straight to h---

Allvols98

Coach hype..."we've got to find a way to win this week."

I'm not sure how to take that quote about vandy. Is he saying it's gonna be a lot harder than we think? 🤔

OrangeInKy

Yeah a coach that has seen this defense speak
Coaches say that junk every week. Show me the “yeah, we’re gonna get this W for sure” comments from Heupel before a game. Coaches talk like that. Where have you been? Do you remember Lou Holtz? They’d be playing a cupcake and he’d pump them up and act like he was worried.

The Tall Gguy

Bucket of Lightbulbs
Coaches say that junk every week. Show me the “yeah, we’re gonna get this W for sure” comments from Heupel before a game. Coaches talk like that. Where have you been? Do you remember Lou Holtz? They’d be playing a cupcake and he’d pump them up and act like he was worried.
I remember when Kiffin said we were going to get the W for sure. I miss that.

DaddyChad

With the defense we had on the field he better be worried. Vandy can beat us if we play like we did against Carolina.

obxvol

Is it true that we are going to try to checkerboard their stadium. I keep having folks come up to me commenting on how that is borderline wrong, but funny as hell.

VN Store