Vanderbilt @ Hawaii 10:30 EST CBSSN

As bad as vandy is their Qb mike Wright is dynamic and very fast so they will have a chance to sneak a team like mizzou this year that’s about it sec wise…

It better for the conference if we don’t have teams losing to nobodies. It’s one thing to lose to Penn State or Oklahoma but losses to schools like Hawaii (or Georgia State) are bad for the conference.

There are some good games coming up in September - we play Pitt; Florida plays Utah; Bama plays Texas; LSU plays FSU; Auburn plays Penn State; Arkansas plays Cinny and BYU; Georgia plays Oregon; Texas AM plays Miami and Missouri plays Kansas State.

That 3 game losing streak was miserable. I used to say it wasn't a rivalry either but man was it vitally important to me to break that 3 game skid.
Vandy hasn't been good. Tennessee was bad for awhile.

Losing to Vandy was a sign of how bad our admins and ADs were and how awful the coaches they hired were. That's no longer the case and never should have been the case.

Vanderbilt University is a "legacy" SEC program, an excellent school and a credit to the state, but it is not a football school. Vandy has had TWO winning SEC seasons since 1960. TWO. Vandy is terrible and has a history of being terrible.

We are not rivals and haven't been in decades.

As bad as vandy is their Qb mike Wright is dynamic and very fast so they will have a chance to sneak a team like mizzou this year that’s about it sec wise…

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they were to end up beating ranked Wake Forest now that (in the last two weeks) the latter is forced to use a Redshirt Freshman QB.

Running games and mobile QBs were a bit of an issue for that defense last season. A lot of it got balanced out by a QB with 50 TDs and 4600 total yards…but they’re not going to have that most of this season.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they were to end up beating ranked Wake Forest now that (in the last two weeks) the latter is forced to use a Redshirt Freshman QB.

Running games and mobile QBs were a bit of an issue for that defense last season. A lot of it got balanced out by a QB with 50 TDs and 4600 total yards…but they’re not going to have that most of this season.
Hell, mobile QB's were a HUGE issue for our defense.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Vandy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220828-114321_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-114321_Chrome.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: MAD
Go ahead. Tell me how Vandy is a threat or rival?

Do you think they trouble us recruiting?
Do you think they trouble us on the field?

What's your issue? Sure, they're in state, but they're the legacy doormat of the SEC. Who cares if they "flex" on Hawaii? Seriously, what's your problem?

Vandy gonna win a Natty! Wait and see. Book it!

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Meh. He’s fast and athletic as a runner but still very deficient as a passer, imo

VN Store

Back