Vanderbilt @ Hawaii 10:30 EST CBSSN

Clearly for the first 2 1/2 quarters they are better than they were against ETSU in last year's opener.
Going for it on fourth down in the first half down near the goal line was a gutsy call.
Here's hoping Hawaii is very bad and that Vandy's performance tonight is an aberration. HA

I don’t know if Vandy is that much better than last year or if Hawaii is just that bad
Hawaii IS that bad.

But c'mon, let's be happy if Vandy goes 2 - 0 to start the year. Come late-September, the real world, sometimes called the SEC, is all they see until the end of their season.

They will go 2 - 10 or 3 - 9. Let 'em enjoy this.

50+ points scored by Vandy? Jeez Hawaii needs to disband the football program. That’s embarrassing

Reactions: feathersax
Hawaii is not a good team at all. Very bad.

But it is quite obvious Vandy has also improved. They look more physical and cohesive.

difficult to believe a UT fan would say this
need a George Cafego animated gif slapping somebody
Go ahead. Tell me how Vandy is a threat or rival?

Do you think they trouble us recruiting?
Do you think they trouble us on the field?

What's your issue? Sure, they're in state, but they're the legacy doormat of the SEC. Who cares if they "flex" on Hawaii? Seriously, what's your problem?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Go ahead. Tell me how Vandy is a threat or rival?

Do you think they trouble us recruiting?
Do you think they trouble us on the field?

What's your issue? Sure, they're in state, but they're the legacy doormat of the SEC. Who cares if they "flex" on Hawaii? Seriously, what's your problem?
I mean, we've beat them the last several years but we haven't exactly owned them on the field the last decade.

Screenshot_20220828-025020-114.png

Reactions: GordonC
That 3 game losing streak was miserable. I used to say it wasn't a rivalry either but man was it vitally important to me to break that 3 game skid.
It’s weird I don’t remember it being that bad, must have blocked it out, but 2-5 to Vandy is hitting rock bottom for the program.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back