Vanderbilt game postponed

From what has been released so far it looks like covid issues at Arkansas caused this so they cancelled our game too with the statement that this is the best path for all 14 teams to get in 10 games. This appears to be because Arkansas hasn't played Alabama yet and Tennessee hasn't played Florida. The two most likely SECCG participants who can't play a regular season game on 12/19.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Based on what I read we play Florida on Dec 5th.....Vandy on Dec 12th and A&M on Dec 19th

Thought it was odd this morning that Pruitt said they didn't practice Sunday evening when they had been doing it all season.
What he implied was that they wanted to test after traveling before they started to practice for Vandy.

Based on what I read we play Florida on Dec 5th.....Vandy on Dec 12th and A&M on Dec 19th

By that point hopefully basketball is back in full swing and I don’t have to subject myself to this torture any longer.

Three more weeks of hot seat talk with an almost certainty of being 2-7 going into the Vandy game with a couple of severe ass kickings along the way. This could be Pruitt's end. No chance for UTAD to flip the narrative.

Pruitt is coaching next year. Playing, losing, winning those three games does nothing to change Pruitt's employment.
I don't know. The way the state run media has lined up the past couple of days, I can't help thinking about Queen Gertrude's line in Hamlet 'The lady doth protest too much.'

VN Store

Back