Vanderbilt game postponed

I don't know. The way the state run media has lined up the past couple of days, I can't help thinking about Queen Gertrude's line in Hamlet 'The lady doth protest too much.'
I get it. I really do. The only thing remotely exciting about our program is the possibility of another coaching search. The media follows the same path because they want views, clicks, and listeners. But if this board has taught me anything it is this, the consensus over estimates predicted wins and underestimates tenure of coaching.
I will be shocked if CJP is not coaching UT next season.

Just a question.....Why is it that UT is the last to put out information like this? We hear info from twitter...tweeter...Uncle Joe or the corner barber but UT slow plays info.

Reactions: 508mikey
I'm shocked that after all the deaths throughout the world that people still feel like you do
COVID is concerning but when a university is trying to stick through the PR beat down they’re taking from fans and media staying with Pruitt it’s hard not to wonder if Tennessee didn’t jump at the chance to cancel. I bet you a G note Mason had Tennessee circled as the 1 team they could legitimately beat and probably wasn’t happy with the news.

Well hopefully another week to get Bailey some more reps, we can hope at least. Bailey development is key to having a chance in any game for the rest of the year and certainly going forward.
Nope, JG gets all the practice reps because he looks sooooo good............... in practice.

Front runner for the Practice Heisman...

COVID is concerning but when a university is trying to stick through the PR beat down they’re taking from fans and media staying with Pruitt it’s hard not to wonder if Tennessee didn’t jump at the chance to cancel. I bet you a G note Mason had Tennessee circled as the 1 team they could legitimately beat and probably wasn’t happy with the news.
I don't believe Tennessee canceled the game but it was the sec

16glqv.jpg

I just wanted to see one more win, maybe.

VN Store

Back