Vanderbilt game postponed

So, a potentially winless Vanderbilt team versus a potential seven straight double digit loss Tennessee team playing a football game the weekend before Christmas? This will be such a hyped up game.

Reactions: tbh and 508mikey
So, a potentially winless Vanderbilt team versus a potential seven straight double digit loss Tennessee team playing a football game the weekend before Christmas? This will be such a hyped up game.

The toilet bowl
The basement bowl

First to 10 wins loser should be immediately get publicly fired.

They are pushing Tennessee vs. Vandy to Dec 19th, I imagine. They know that both aren't contenders and probably want the game at the end of the year.

Perhaps many Vol players have been playing while they were sick, it would explain their piss poor play, wouldn’t it?

Reactions: tbh
So Missouri needs to play Vandy to get to ten games on the season... but unless Tennessee plays the third week of December, we won't get to 10 games on the season. SEC needs to come up with a better explanation.

Your explanation is that teams that have five blowout losses in a row get scheduled last.

Reactions: tbh and vol1981
Worst. Year. Ever.

Not usually a New Year’s guy but I think I might make an exception this year.
I cannot Wait to rip the calendar off the wall in a month. I's been a shi_tty year. Although I did have some great news this morning after this original post, I am cancer free ...again. Had a Car T Cell transplant in May. Got final results this morning!!!

Last edited:
It has been up there in terms of stress for me too buddy. It is about over and hope it ends on a decent note for you ( and myself )

I've leaned into watching this program for the laughs as much as anything anymore.

I just don't watch at all, I either find something else to do or watch other games. I'm not going to let it take away my love of watching football. Maybe we will be good again one day haha

We won 2 games this year, yet our coach has not yet been fired.
Expectations , What expectations!
Lost by double digits in our last 5 games.
Our coach is in his 3rd year.
What more needs to be said, this is rediculous.
Wait it gets better we still have 2 more double digit losses to go in Fla and Texas A&M.

Why would UT want a game with Vandy postponed? Do we have positive cases? I have a hard time believing the SEC would move games around just for the heck of it.

VN Store

Back