Vaccine or not?

It's good you have resistance to a fault even when the relationship is charged.
Never get involved in a land war in Asia and never go puns against McDad...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

God bless them keeping the liquor store open..
They only thing they told the truth about. That those were essential.

Shut down the liquor stores - and watch a very real medical emergency unfold across this country in a span of 24-48 hours. It would get real… real fast.

Reactions: hog88
I posted this on the throught crime thread, but this needs to be understood to understood WHAT happened in social media in regards to Vaccine, and censorship. You can't understand one without understanding the other. Everyone and especially doctors need to watch this to understand the "machine". It's not about the truth.....it has everything to do with control. The medical community has to understand why they can NOT trust the CDC, the WHO, and what they represent has little to do with actual medical truth.

I posted this on the throught crime thread, but this needs to be understood to understood WHAT happened in social media in regards to Vaccine, and censorship. You can't understand one without understanding the other. Everyone and especially doctors need to watch this to understand the "machine". It's not about the truth.....it has everything to do with control. The medical community has to understand why they can NOT trust the CDC, the WHO, and what they represent has little to do with actual medical truth.

It’s almost like we hired the same people that ran Chernobyl to be in charge of Covid policy.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
No, this is actually an alternate universe. All of us who passed on the mRNA shot or took "horse paste" are now dead, and our punishment is to continue to see nonsense posts by ignorant people who saved everyone by masking children, closing schools, locking up tennis courts, putting arrows on the grocery floors, keeping liquor stores open, and firing healthcare workers who didn't comply.

Holy Existential Crisis! This checks......lookin for Virgil and Cato under my bed now.

VN Store

Back