Vaccine or not?

The vaccine “reported “ injuries. Is that with the vaccine or because of the vaccine?

Consistency and whatnot
According to mad4vols article above the vaccine injuries are attributable to other people having similar nocebo effects. So I am not sure how that circle ends.

The vaccine side effects are caused by the placebo side effects. But the placebo only exists because of the vaccine.

It's a technicality, but an important legal one. The branded and approved Cormirnaty is NOT available. The one that is available is still EUA only.
Not a doctor, but I agree. Down here in Atlanta, home of the CDC, I spent more than a month looking for the Comirnaty labeled vaccines and couldnt find it. Gave up after one of the government run free sites lied to me and said they had it and tried to inject me with the non-labeled version.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
According to mad4vols article above the vaccine injuries are attributable to other people having similar nocebo effects. So I am not sure how that circle ends.

The vaccine side effects are caused by the placebo side effects. But the placebo only exists because of the vaccine.

I’m not concerned with that. You can address that with him if you like.

I’m more interested in the Dr who got caught adding things like deaths from car wreck to his vaccine side effects data.
Consistency and whatnot

I think the WHO is trying to free up vaccines so they can be distributed to poorer countries.

Possible, but they would likely just say that.
They have said that in the past. Or at least something similar. I believe it was “poorer countries with limited health care need to be the priority”

Btw,
The WHO is saying that we should not give boosters to kids as there’s no evidence it helps.

Is everyone now believing the WHO ?
They’re like the proverbial broken clock. They get something right every so often although twice a day is being generous.

They’re like the proverbial broken clock. They get something right every so often although twice a day is being generous.
So to the point, just like Israel study, the usual suspects will be promoting this study even though they’ve spent a great amount of time trashing them in the past.

Well, you know Fauci said in Congressional hearings a death after the vaccine when the person gets hit by a bus can show up on VAERS so there's that. Lol
That exact example was used by a famous inventor Dr to claim the vaccine was bad.

Bad data tracking methodology goes both ways.

Edit: I almost forgot “Fauci man bad”

Btw,
The WHO is saying that we should not give boosters to kids as there’s no evidence it helps.

Is everyone now believing the WHO ?
When I knew this was going to be made in 6 months my common sense said do not take it. I don't need the WHO, the CDC, Fauci, or anybody for my decision.

Yea that story they posted is trash. The placebo side causes headaches. So what cause a perfectly healthy person to shake violently, afib, blood clots, myocarditis, or heart attack?

When I knew this was going to be made in 6 months my common sense said do not take it. I don't need the WHO, the CDC, Fauci, or anybody for my decision.
Your personal Dr is a much better source of information than anyone you listed. And you should absolutely have the right to make whatever decision you want for whatever reason you want

Your personal Dr is a much better source of information than anyone you listed. And you should absolutely have the right to make whatever decision you want for whatever reason you want
Correct. I made my choice without her considering I had covid in December 2020 and it was the weakest head cold I'd ever had. But she did say it's everyone's choice and there's plenty of questions about it that need answered when I mentioned it to her. She is jabbed.

It's a technicality, but an important legal one. The branded and approved Cormirnaty is NOT available. The one that is available is still EUA only.
I would love to see a 'Jaywalking' man on the street interview about this. I'll bet you that 99.999999% of those like Mad4Vax either don't know that, or at least don't care.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Correct. I made my choice without her considering I had covid in December 2020 and it was the weakest head cold I'd ever had. But she did say it's everyone's choice and there's plenty of questions about it that need answered when I mentioned it to her. She is jabbed.
My 26 year old currently has Covid for the 2nd time.
He still can’t smell from the first time. Maybe this time will kick his sense of smell back in.

There are risks either way.
in my mind this should have been treated like the flu.
Get the vaccine if you want. Stay home if you’re feeling sick and go about your business.

THE PEOPLE SPOKE
Thousands of people marched through the Czech Republic's capital on Sunday to protest against compulsory COVID-19 vaccination for certain groups and professions.

Thousands rally in Prague against vaccination mandate

The Czech Republic's new government on Wednesday dismissed the previous government’s plan to require older adults and people in some professions to get vaccinated against the coronavirus.

New Czech government dismisses mandate vaccination plan
I appreciate that other nations, especially those that are more vaxxed, are pushing back against these mandates.

VN Store

Back