Vaccine or not?

Are you for mandatory weight loss of all US Citizens more than 15 pounds over weight or they lose health insurance and are not allowed access to health care?

Are you for also banning drug addicts from health care and hospital care?

Are you for banning convicted criminals who are shot and need medical care from ER access?

These are red-herring arguments. Nothing more than distractions.

You suggested that since your family member didn't have a hard time getting a well physical appointment, that was your evidence that the health system wasn't stressed. Aside from the fact that this is an anecdotal observation - it doesn't take into account how different the two aspects of this health care equation are.

Last I checked, I can't catch heart disease from standing too close to someone, or addiction. I also don't see any one of these two issues as the acute reason for the current burden on the system.

Lol, so they dont require hospital resources?

This is glorious.

Also, they dont only affect themselves. Their behavior is picked up by their children.
They do sometimes require hospitalization. But we have not yet been in a situation where the obese were stressing hospitals and caregivers. You're right. It's true that their behavior might influence and eventually take down their children. I guess they are just as dumb and selfish as anti vaxxers.

Take the unvaccinated admissions out of the equation and DOUBLE the vaccinated admissions and we wouldn't be anywhere near needing to cancel elective surgeries.
That’s not necessarily true. It’s a budget and staffing issue not just a Covid issue. They can’t charge people as much for long hospital stays so to recuperate the costs they delay surgeries so they won’t lose the business. UT has 144 covid patients out of 725 (even though some came in for other reasons unrelated to covid). They only have 2 “covid” floors and staffing a new floor is an issue. They have enough beds but don’t want to spend the $ it would cost to staff the FTEs needed for required RN/patient ratio

Reactions: tntar heel and NEO
These are red-herring arguments. Nothing more than distractions.

You suggested that since your family member didn't have a hard time getting a well physical appointment, that was your evidence that the health system wasn't stressed. Aside from the fact that this is an anecdotal observation - it doesn't take into account how different the two aspects of this health care equation are.

Last I checked, I can't catch heart disease from standing too close to someone, or addiction. I also don't see any one of these two issues as the acute reason for the current burden on the system.

They are not red herrings.

Madvols opening up a can of worms and saying “are you ok with unvaccinated people not getting hospital care” is no different than in the 80s when AIDS patients were being treated poorly.

Hippa literally exist because if that.

The elephant in the room is obesity and everyone wants to avoid it because it doesn’t fit the current narrative and hurts the whole woke body positive agenda.

The fact is people who live right, eat right, and exercise are much less of a toll on the healthcare system as a whole.

They are not red herrings.

Madvols opening up a can of worms and saying “are you ok with unvaccinated people not getting hospital care” is no different than in the 80s when AIDS patients were being treated poorly.

Hippa literally exist because if that.

The elephant in the room is obesity and everyone wants to avoid it because it doesn’t fit the current narrative and hurts the whole woke body positive agenda.

The fact is people who live right, eat right, and exercise are much less of a toll on the healthcare system as a whole.

I think in China every citizen gets a score. Mad wants that here and then your hospital request prioritized based on how good of a citizen you have shown to be.

I think in China every citizen gets a score. Mad wants that here and then your hospital request prioritized based on how good of a citizen you have shown to be.

I dunno, sounds like that was something NEO would be on board with in his last sentence.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Yes, it is a damn good idea

I understand older people getting the vaccine but mandating a vaccine for children for a virus that children between the ages of 0-19 have a 99.9973% survival rate with a vaccine that we have no earthly idea what the long term side effects are?? This is taking stupid to a whole new level

I understand older people getting the vaccine but mandating a vaccine for children for a virus that children between the ages of 0-19 have a 99.9973% survival rate with a vaccine that we have no earthly idea what the long term side effects are?? This is taking stupid to a whole new level
Some people enjoy the security of being told what to do and how to parent. Then they lash out at others that don’t fall in line like them.

‘over 3 million vaccine doses administered in New Zealand with only 1 single vaccine related death due to myocarditis, a "very rare" side effect’

good odds

Additionally the case has been referred to the coroner with cause of death yet to be determined.
Its funny that you correctly assess the odds in this example and brush it off, yet when the nonvaccinated do the same risk assessment, your seem to have issue with it.

‘over 3 million vaccine doses administered in New Zealand with only 1 single vaccine related death due to myocarditis, a "very rare" side effect’

good odds

Additionally the case has been referred to the coroner with cause of death yet to be determined.
The same side effect exists in catching Covid except at a much higher rate.
@Rasputin_Vol have you consider that there may be some serious long term side effects of catching Covid? we have evidence to suggest that there are some.

The same side effect exists in catching Covid except at a much higher rate.
@Rasputin_Vol have you consider that there may be some serious long term side effects of catching Covid? we have evidence to suggest that there are some.

I've always said that I would rather take the risk of COVID by itself vs having to deal with possible long term effects of both COVID and the vaccine.

VN Store

Back