Vaccine or not?

You didn’t actually read the study.
Lol

Are we missing something here? I read the study. I think the only way this study can be disqualified is by saying the people who performed the study were not qualified which I'm sure will probably be attempted

5.4. Conclusions​

The present study demonstrates that ivermectin is an effective medication for reducing the length of ICU admission, decreasing the symptomatic period for most acute symptoms, and also declining in some laboratory markers such as CRP and LDH. Moreover, no serious adverse effects of this medication have been observed among the drug arm participants. Therefore, it seems this medication should be considered as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and more investigation should be done on it in the future.

Are we missing something here? I read the study. I think the only way this study can be disqualified is by saying the people who performed the study were not qualified which I'm sure will probably be attempted

5.4. Conclusions​

The present study demonstrates that ivermectin is an effective medication for reducing the length of ICU admission, decreasing the symptomatic period for most acute symptoms, and also declining in some laboratory markers such as CRP and LDH. Moreover, no serious adverse effects of this medication have been observed among the drug arm participants. Therefore, it seems this medication should be considered as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and more investigation should be done on it in the future.

Methodology errors
Mathematical errors
Conclusions outside the scope of the study
And the headline is misleading, study is not confirmed.

And that’s before we get into the fact that it’s actually a qualifying study. To determine if a real study would be appropriate. There is no scheduled follow up study.

In the read world we don’t make false grandiose claims based on a qualifying study of 100 people that was poorly administered.

I tell you what, to save us some time when a study is published in an infectious disease journal and approved by those Drs get back to me. Until then it’s just embarrassing to post this garbage and claim anything regarding truth and proof.

But I digress.

Vit C, Zink, D3, and in some studies Magnesium is proven to be effective in prevention. People who regularly take that combination have a dramatically reduced covid 19 risk.

Cheap and effective. And not just preventing Covid but all types of flu.

Nobody is interested in that because they can’t us it to feel like a victim

Not exactly the spokesman you want, but hey at least he can admit something. I got fam, that still won't admit it, because then they would have to own up to all those they steered the wrong way professionally. If I'm wrong on something I'm wrong on something. I don't get people who place pride over reason, and facts. We all make mistakes, but wise people learn from them.

it also treats the harm the vax did?

That seems........odd

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I was going to say, we could compare when you hit 55 but I’ll likely have dementia or be gone by then
I tired jogging the Saturday before I started the new gig (so 4ish weeks ago). I made it all of about 30 seconds before I sprained my ankle (and I'm pretty sure I fractured the same arm I did a few years ago). 😂 🤣

Vit C, Zink, D3, and in some studies Magnesium is proven to be effective in prevention. People who regularly take that combination have a dramatically reduced covid 19 risk.

Cheap and effective. And not just preventing Covid but all types of flu.

Nobody is interested in that because they can’t us it to feel like a victim
I took Vit.C, D and Zink religiously during the heart of the pandemic....I still do whenever I think of it.

Methodology errors
Mathematical errors
Conclusions outside the scope of the study
And the headline is misleading, study is not confirmed.

And that’s before we get into the fact that it’s actually a qualifying study. To determine if a real study would be appropriate. There is no scheduled follow up study.

In the read world we don’t make false grandiose claims based on a qualifying study of 100 people that was poorly administered.

I tell you what, to save us some time when a study is published in an infectious disease journal and approved by those Drs get back to me. Until then it’s just embarrassing to post this garbage and claim anything regarding truth and proof.

But I digress.
did you miss all the "studies" done early on for the vax? That is 100% what they did. we had people lose their jobs, separated families, freedoms denied, all over false grandiose claims.

I know a couple health care workers who were fired from their job for reporting the study they participated in, that still made it into a peer reviewed publication. They were told the results of the study before everyone had been given a shot, real or otherwise.

I tired jogging the Saturday before I started the new gig (so 4ish weeks ago). I made it all of about 30 seconds before I sprained my ankle (and I'm pretty sure I fractured the same arm I did a few years ago). 😂 🤣
Getting older sucks.
And combined with my ability to be stupid…..ya gotta be tuff.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I took Vit.C, D and Zink religiously during the heart of the pandemic....I still do whenever I think of it.
And there is the problem with it. Most don’t stay on it. By the time you get the flu it’s too late.

Well, actually it’s not. That combo is proven to reduce severity if started early in the onset of symptoms.
But the prevention aspect is lost on most

did you miss all the "studies" done early on for the vax? That is 100% what they did. we had people lose their jobs, separated families, freedoms denied, all over false grandiose claims.

I know a couple health care workers who were fired from their job for reporting the study they participated in, that still made it into a peer reviewed publication. They were told the results of the study before everyone had been given a shot, real or otherwise.
You may have noticed I don’t argue in favor of the vaccine, right?
Edit: I have pointed out that the side effects pre exist the vaccine and occurs at the same rate among the unvaccinated…..but that’s hardly an endorsement of a vaccination that works marginally and less with each passing day

Again the vaccine should have strictly been an individual choice. It worked well on higher risk individuals in the early stages of the “pandemic “. As Covid developed into the cold and became less of a problem for those high risk people, oddly the vaccine became much less effective.

Children and healthy people under 45ish probably never needed the vaccine……still their choice though, not a mandate.

And nobody is taking about the lung issues from mask mandates. That’s going to be huge going forward and a lot of places are still masking. I think JNX said he still has to at work some of the time. Fing crazy

And there is the problem with it. Most don’t stay on it. By the time you get the flu it’s too late.

Well, actually it’s not. That combo is proven to reduce severity if started early in the onset of symptoms.
But the prevention aspect is lost on most
Interestingly, studies on Zinc and vitamin supplements for the treatment of flu, Cv19, and other respiratory viruses are mixed, at best. (If we are doing peer-reviewed evidence.) Most are very safe, though.

You may have noticed I don’t argue in favor of the vaccine, right?
Edit: I have pointed out that the side effects pre exist the vaccine and occurs at the same rate among the unvaccinated…..but that’s hardly an endorsement of a vaccination that works marginally and less with each passing day

Again the vaccine should have strictly been an individual choice. It worked well on higher risk individuals in the early stages of the “pandemic “. As Covid developed into the cold and became less of a problem for those high risk people, oddly the vaccine became much less effective.

Children and healthy people under 45ish probably never needed the vaccine……still their choice though, not a mandate.

And nobody is taking about the lung issues from mask mandates. That’s going to be huge going forward and a lot of places are still masking. I think JNX said he still has to at work some of the time. Fing crazy
I work in surgery. It’s required. It’s not crazy. If you are on an OR table you want us in masks. It’s universal precautions. Standard of care. And I’m not shirtless. I’m in scrubs.

VN Store

Back