Vaccine or not?

Ladies don't tell their age, and Gentlemen don't ask.
Ladies don’t come on here and say “vaccine or ventilator”. Anyone that says crap like that are low class. Do you still stand behind that statement? It’s been proven false many times over. Just because you are a human pin cushion doesn’t mean others want to be.

Glenn Reynolds…

Nice to see the guy that wrote this is a law professor at UT. He most likely knows some of the professors there (or is at least aware of them) that conspired to get the mask mandates reinstated in Knox county schools. There were at least 4 of them, one of which was also teaching law at UT. 2 work in the English department, and 1 is some sort of history professor. Some of them were board members of a propaganda group called KCS Pass, and they were stupid enough to leave up their roles on the website. Many of them changed their tunes quickly when they saw the backlash of angry parents and teachers and then they had the audacity to pretend they had never heard of KCS Pass (which also was coordinating attacks on people that spoke out against mask mandates and vaccines).

So good on this man for stepping up and speaking out, because he will be a future target by these nut jobs and he knows it.

Dilma Rousseff, Lula da Silva and now Bolsanaro... WOW. They love lawfare in Brazil.

Bolsonaro Indicted By Brazilian Police For Falsifying Covid-19 Vaccine Records

Federal police in Brazil have indicted former President Jair Bolsonaro for falsifying his Covid-19 vaccine card in order to travel to the United States and elsewhere during the pandemic.

Brazilian police are also waiting to hear back from the US DOJ on whether Bolsonaro used said cards to enter the United States, which would open him up to further criminal charges, the NY Times reports.

No need. It’s in your tag line.

That math doesn't add up bro. I was born in 77 myself (year Elvis died) and I just turned 47 (naturally). RSV vaccine is for 60 and over...maybe she graduated in 1977 lol. From HS that would make her 65ish. Granted, that photo doesn't look like shes 65...but my daughter could make me look 25 or 95 with filters and all that crap so who knows? Doesn't matter to me regardless. Wish any VOL the best.

That math doesn't add up bro. I was born in 77 myself (year Elvis died) and I just turned 47 (naturally). RSV vaccine is for 60 and over...maybe she graduated in 1977 lol. From HS that would make her 65ish. Granted, that photo doesn't look like shes 65...but my daughter could make me look 25 or 95 with filters and all that crap so who knows? Doesn't matter to me regardless. Wish any VOL the best.
Agreed. Graduated ‘77 is what I guessed.

Anyone who pushed a mandatory mask or vaccine should be held responsible
It ain’t gonna happen.
Yes. Another angle to consider is that we were told masks would help stop the spread, which anyone with any sense knew was a lie. How many people that were sick believed that and went and stood in line at the pharmacy with elderly people beside them waiting on their meds to be filled thinking everything was fine?

Yes. Another angle to consider is that we were told masks would help stop the spread, which anyone with any sense knew was a lie. How many people that were sick believed that and went and stood in line at the pharmacy with elderly people beside them waiting on their meds to be filled thinking everything was fine?
Masks stop the spread of a respiratory virus like underwear stops the spread of a fart.

The microplastic infection rate caused by mask is concerning.
Will be interesting to see that long term data.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
The microplastic infection rate caused by mask is concerning.
Will be interesting to see that long term data.
WIll be interesting the long term effect on rivers, oceans, and the planet. They have already found micropolastics in ice at the poles. So much for caring about the evironment. At this point no matter how careful you are every organ in your body has micro plastics, the eggs you buy and eat have micro plastics, the meat you eat has microplastics, and the more processed it all is the higher the amount. But Microplastics are EVERYWHERE now...and there is no putting that genie back in...we can try to improve it, but they will remain with us, and likely cause many endocrine and reproductive issues around the world.

Reactions: EasternVol
WIll be interesting the long term effect on rivers, oceans, and the planet. They have already found micropolastics in ice at the poles. So much for caring about the evironment. At this point no matter how careful you are every organ in your body has micro plastics, the eggs you buy and eat have micro plastics, the meat you eat has microplastics, and the more processed it all is the higher the amount. But Microplastics are EVERYWHERE now...and there is no putting that genie back in...we can try to improve it, but they will remain with us, and likely cause many endocrine and reproductive issues around the world.
I’ve said for years that microplastic pollution is the actual threat. There’s even a thread here about it.
We broadcast microplastic into the air every time we start a dryer. They have found it on Everest.

We’re all going to die, and it won’t be climate change that gets us.

Well one of thsoe things is a real thing, and one of those is a myth perpetuated by Marxists in order to slow the roll of capitalism and western economies.

Not unrelated.

How do you know you never had it? Do you test for every cold? If you do, then LOL.

And I am throwing the ******** flag on your vax history story. I was in the Navy too and spent three years in the Philippines. My shot history didn't include "ten other vaccines every time we left the country" That is complete hyperbole on your part. And 12 in one day? BS. If that is anywhere near true, your dad wasn't a fighter pilot on duty as a fighter pilot. I guess you could have been stationed in Haiti or Western Africa to warrant that kind of requirement, but that doesn't really pass the test either. Nah. You are FOS.
20240410_215558.jpg0211181243-01.jpg0126181234-00.jpg0129200829-00.jpg

Last edited:
No filter needed
20231218_185935.jpg

VN Store

Back