'24 VA RB Peyton Lewis (Tennessee)

+ Tennessee signee Peyton Lewislooks to be the most physically impressive running back at Under Armour. The 6-foot-0.5, 190-pounder has a rocked-up build that is ideal for the position, along with his well-known athleticism and top-end speed.
ON3
Kid is a depth chart hopper, other backs better bring it this spring.

+ Tennessee signee Peyton Lewislooks to be the most physically impressive running back at Under Armour. The 6-foot-0.5, 190-pounder has a rocked-up build that is ideal for the position, along with his well-known athleticism and top-end speed.
ON3
He’s got a “what?” build?

It’s pretty telling to me that we haven’t heard about Heupel and company trying to bring in a transfer RB. I think the coaches’ expectations for Seldon and Lewis are big reasons why.
I think it says a lot about Keith as well. Coaches and players keep mentioning him even though no one in the media ever does.

It’s pretty telling to me that we haven’t heard about Heupel and company trying to bring in a transfer RB. I think the coaches’ expectations for Seldon and Lewis are big reasons why.
Everyone is talking about anticipating how Nico looks tomorrow but my interest is on Cam Seldon. We could have the best RB room in college football next year.

Everyone is talking about anticipating how Nico looks tomorrow but my interest is on Cam Seldon. We could have the best RB room in college football next year.

He had 55 yards on 13 carries for a 4.2 yard average.

Game reps will only help him improve. He looked the part when he was where he needed to be running.

He had 55 yards on 13 carries for a 4.2 yard average.

Game reps will only help him improve. He looked the part when he was where he needed to be running.
Issac Penchenco from Kansas City Chiefs is who I hope Cam Seldon becomes like one day.

He's just so hard to defend. He can run 10 yard out and catch it. Or run off tackle and be upfield in a hurry. Runs angry with great vision.

Issac Penchenco from Kansas City Chiefs is who I hope Cam Seldon becomes like one day.

He's just so hard to defend. He can run 10 yard out and catch it. Or run off tackle and be upfield in a hurry. Runs angry with great vision.
He's been my favorite back to watch the last couple of years, by far.

Reactions: LittleVol

He delivers the hit and you are correct, he runs angry.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back