'20 VA CB Karon Prunty

I work with this kids dad. His dad played at Hampton University.

His dad told me that he's all about the Vols, but his mom is concerned about the penalties for recruiting violations.

I would be surprised if Karon doesn't make the decision to go to Tennessee after this weekends visit. It's between us and the cocks. He wants to stay closer to home.

His dad told me that he's all about the Vols, but his mom is concerned about the penalties for recruiting violations.

I would be surprised if Karon doesn't make the decision to go to Tennessee after this weekends visit. It's between us and the cocks. He wants to stay closer to home.

That's cool...Columbia is about 2 hours closer than Knoxville but surely that won't be a deal breaker if they all like what they see...

If we land Prunty then...IMO...this staff has shored up our most concerning position from a depth point of view

Was his dad the former coach at Hargrave?

Will his parents be with him on the visit? I’m sure Heupel and Martinez would be able to convince her if they met in person.

Feel good about our staff convincing mommy.

Who would wanna be called a cock anyway?

Mom will be on the site visit with him. Dad has to work :D. No way I wouldn't take the day off.

I watched a bunch of him last year at Kansas and the kid can ball. Of course, it's Kansas. But Karon was the face of the program.

Not sure yet if his dad coached at Hargrave but I'll ask.

Dad also said Karon hopes to start sooner rather than later. Maybe he has a better opportunity in cockville.

I showed his dad the comments and he had some laughs. I told him we could use the all the defenders we can get this upcoming season but our offense should be an improvement over Pruitt's love affair with JG for whatever reason. Plus the system should be fun to watch

Mom will be on the site visit with him. Dad has to work :D. No way I wouldn't take the day off.

I watched a bunch of him last year at Kansas and the kid can ball. Of course, it's Kansas. But Karon was the face of the program.

Not sure yet if his dad coached at Hargrave but I'll ask.

Dad also said Karon hopes to start sooner rather than later. Maybe he has a better opportunity in cockville.

I showed his dad the comments and he had some laughs. I told him we could use the all the defenders we can get this upcoming season but our offense should be an improvement over Pruitt's love affair with JG for whatever reason. Plus the system should be fun to watch
Thanks for the response. At one time Robert Prunty was the Hargrave Head Coach.

Florida was just put on his list to visit next week. I swear they must go after the same kids on purpose.

Florida was just put on his list to visit next week. I swear they must go after the same kids on purpose.
This staff wants speed upgrades. About the only thing i can see on any recruiting tape is speed. Austin sez this staff is going after faster players. To me we've been slow as molasses on cornbread, (not ironically), since Butch's classes. Especially on D.

Florida seems to run circles around us on both sides of the ball. Not surprising we're going after same players. They've had several different coaches, but have held on to that team speed for decades.

Thanks for the response. At one time Robert Prunty was the Hargrave Head Coach.
Wow I helped get a few kids there to him. The last name continued to sound familiar but I couldn’t figure out why lol. Awesome to know coaches son is doing so well. Hope he’s a Vol, he will see the field early and often

Wow I helped get a few kids there to him. The last name continued to sound familiar but I couldn’t figure out why lol. Awesome to know coaches son is doing so well. Hope he’s a Vol, he will see the field early and often
Ah the old diploma mills...Those were the days.

VN Store

Back