'20 VA CB Karon Prunty

What it sounds like (from other articles) is that he got there, saw the state of the program, and bailed. Right or wrong that’s what it sounds like.

He was practicing as a starter. When your GA is starting at QB, I get how apprehension can set in.

I have little respect for coaches like this who trash kids the way he just did.

"I don't know him....but it sounds like the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.".

You don't know him or what happened? Then STFU about some teenager, dude. Ugh, some of these coaches, man.

Why? These are still just kids trying to figure it all out. Many of whom have no real adult guidance, or adults giving them terrible advice.
Burning bridges, shenanigans that he and his family were doing. What you mean why? It’s a bad look. You don’t have to think so. You want Middleton back too? I’ll pass.

I’d love to know how many transfers actually regret leaving their previous school.

I seriously thought about transferring after my sophomore year. Really glad I didn’t.

Reactions: YNWAvols
Burning bridges, shenanigans that he and his family were doing. What you mean why? It’s a bad look. You don’t have to think so. You want Middleton back too? I’ll pass.
Once again..... these are mostly 18-22 year old kids. You just said shenanigans by his family. Those were the "adults" advising him. My question again is why is it embarrassing and to who? In the grand scheme, who gives a damn?

VN Store

Back