‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Whitney Lewis. Anyone remember that name?
5 star athlete out of California back in 2002.

Seldon has that same crazy athleticism as he did.

I was thinking more like Marcus Dupree who started his HS career as a WR before switching to RB. Seldon has much of the same athleticism and size comparison.

Had to go back in time another 20 years before Whitney Lewis. 😎

I was thinking more like Marcus Dupree who started his HS career as a WR before switching to RB. Seldon has much of the same athleticism and size comparison.

Marcus Dupree at WR?
That puts his HS coach in the "dumba$$ category" ;)

I'll take it!

Think big , can alternate from a 5wr set to a single back . With a running qb, this really stressed linebackers and safeties
And that just adds more value to Heupel's O which doesn't allow situational substitutions. THIS is why Saban is starting to panic. UT is proving it works. Others will copy it as best they can.

View attachment 542310
Cam at Second Harvest Food Bank learning and prepping to help give back in the community. Big fan of Cam so far. Great kid.
This pic really hits home for me. My wife and I thru our church do a backpack ministry for our local school with Second Harvest.

Yall see the video posted on the tennessee page on Instagram of them outside practicing? Its a short clip of him but he hit em wit a juke move and he said he ran it all the way, didn't even get touched lol
Do you have link? I haven’t seen it. Does cam know if he can be contacted directly for NIL deals? I wanna hook him up and one other athlete. Just don’t know rules.

VN Store

Back