‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I'm sure I've asked this question before, but where is best place to purchase tickets? Not 100% sure but i Think Cam only gets 4 tickets and for this first game of the season it's gonna be a lot of family going, so I'm tryna get mine early.
For individual games, I’ve had a lot of luck getting tickets from fellow board members in the ticket forum. Lots of good people here.

@Plove23

1679321688761-png.541993

With how loaded our WR corp is, I’m glad to see Seldon start off in the backfield. Hopefully we can use him in a similar fashion to Princeton Fant last year, a threat to run & catch.
Our WR room has talent, but it isn't deep. With Cam starting out at RB, we only have 8 scholarship WRs. That's why Thornton is learning the slot position first. 5 of those 8 are either true freshmen, RS freshmen, or Sophomores.

With how loaded our WR corp is, I’m glad to see Seldon start off in the backfield. Hopefully we can use him in a similar fashion to Princeton Fant last year, a threat to run & catch.
Princeton Fant is a sneaky good comparison in regards to how he will likely be used in the offense imo. Seldon is a more gifted athlete and more explosive but he’s also going to be one of the largest backs we have. He very well may end up being deployed in goal line scenarios if he can prove he can hold onto the ball. His versatility will force defenses to respect the run or route out of the backfield. If I’m the staff he would be a cornerstone for the offense. By year 2 you could have him motioning out of the backfield to the slot or even out wide with his height and size, creating mismatches across the field. He has an immense amount of potential and I’m excited to see him develop.

VN Store

Back