‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

🤞🏾🤞🏾....I'm definitely driving the extra 3hrs for that game whether he gets in or not lol. That's the home state. But overall like I said it would be cool if he does get playing time next season if not that's fine too because he's a hard worker and quick learner he's going to do his best at whatever tasks they have for him. And he's not afraid to work his way up
Cam is the total package. Talent, size, and coachable.

🤞🏾🤞🏾....I'm definitely driving the extra 3hrs for that game whether he gets in or not lol. That's the home state. But overall like I said it would be cool if he does get playing time next season if not that's fine too because he's a hard worker and quick learner he's going to do his best at whatever tasks they have for him. And he's not afraid to work his way up
He's an early enrollee. I think he'll get some PT that game, even if it's just special teams.

Yessir...game tonight. I'm iffy on posting a lot about Cam anymore, I see it's a couple people in here that must don't like it 🤷🏾‍♂️
Yeah, just use the ignore button on them. You won't see what they post and they won't see what you post.

I hope you keep sharing the videos & stuff, it's great to see. Most of us that follow recruiting have seen all the highlight & hudl videos and are starving to see new stuff about our new players.

VN Store

Back