‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

They are a good team cant take it away from them, Cam did good when he got the ball. Our qbs aren't that good, offensive line not that good either. Cam just needed a couple blocks and he probably could've scored like 3 tds, but he couldn't get those blocks. Then they were under throwing him. But he crushed on Defense tonight, but after halftime seem like the guys weren't into it once they got down 22-0 and Cam and few others can't do it all so.
Who did they play tonight ?

Reactions: Plove23
They are a good team cant take it away from them, Cam did good when he got the ball. Our qbs aren't that good, offensive line not that good either. Cam just needed a couple blocks and he probably could've scored like 3 tds, but he couldn't get those blocks. Then they were under throwing him. But he crushed on Defense tonight, but after halftime seem like the guys weren't into it once they got down 22-0 and Cam and few others can't do it all so.

I know that has to be frustrating to him at times but as you know that happens a lot at small town football. In some cases, not all, you seem to have more down years of talent than good. In a couple of months Cam is going to be surrounded by some of the best talent in the country. Like his class that is coming in. Tell Cam we got his back and we have seen and can't wait to get his talent to Knoxville!!

I know that has to be frustrating to him at times but as you know that happens a lot at small town football. In some cases, not all, you seem to have more down years of talent than good. In a couple of months Cam is going to be surrounded by some of the best talent in the country. Like his class that is coming in. Tell Cam we got his back and we have seen and can't wait to get his talent to Knoxville!!
🙏🏾🙏🏾...thank you for that, he was definitely frustrated last night and that was a first I've seen him like that. But yes definitely can't wait til he's in Rocky Top. GBO!!!!

King and Queen Central. 4-0 team.

But ranked 102

I had never heard of that county before and wanted to find out where it was it. So that’s what I found today.

In the state of Virginia 😕
Thanks. One of the least populated counties in Virginia , est. 6800. In fact it has less population today than in 1790. Strange facts.

Last edited:
Who's gonna be at the game Saturday?
You!
You fellas are in for one of the craziest football experiences of your life. . .
I'm not just fluffing it up cause you & Cam are coming down here. This will likely be crazier than our last home game with OU.
Gameday will be here, Barstool Sports will be here. Checker Neyland is happening. We'll likely be ranked #12 facing a top25 Gators team. A good chance we'll be wearing our Smoky greys or dark mode uniforms. The stadium is sold out. . . there will be 102,000 inside the stadium and likely another 50,000 outside the stadium.

I'd give anything to get to experience what a recruit gets when they visit for a game like this. . . not to mention Cam is already a fan favorite before stepping on campus.

My biggest mistake was not realizing how incredible these type of UT games are until the game is over. So, I hope you guys realize you are in for one of the best Saturdays in your football lives next weekend and enjoy everything about this game week.

Last edited:
Yessir....Me and Cam and couple of his coaches, teammates and family

I'm so glad you get to come to the UF game. It will be an insane experience for all of you. You will have to scream at each other to hear what your saying. lol I'm jealous. I can't go cause my wife is looking at her 5th back surgery. I'll be looking for you!!

I'm so glad you get to come to the UF game. It will be an insane experience for all of you. You will have to scream at each other to hear what your saying. lol I'm jealous. I can't go cause my wife is looking at her 5th back surgery. I'll be looking for you!!
Lol....yessir, for sure!

VN Store

Back