'24 UTah WR/TE Roger Saleapaga (Oregon commit)

Not throwing shade, genuinely curious as I see this from time to time.

Do most people have a second favorite team? Am I the oddball that doesn’t like any team not wearing Pantone 151?
Depends. My parents were big Georgia Tech fans when I was little. Become a UT fan when we moved to East TN in Middle School. Still root for GT.

Do most people have a second favorite team? Am I the oddball that doesn’t like any team not wearing Pantone 151?
If you go to the College Football Reddit site, pretty much every poster has a 2nd team.

I think a lot of people have 2nd teams, we're all just big Vols fans on here so we don't have those. I have a lot of neighbors that aren't CFB die hards at all that have 2-3 teams that they are "fans" of through family, marriage, friends, whatever.

I only cheer for the Vols and the Braves. The rest of the teams in any sports can pound sand.

If you go to the College Football Reddit site, pretty much every poster has a 2nd team.

I think a lot of people have 2nd teams, we're all just big Vols fans on here so we don't have those. I have a lot of neighbors that aren't CFB die hards at all that have 2-3 teams that they are "fans" of through family, marriage, friends, whatever.
I just have teams that I "hate" less than other teams.

I don’t have a 2nd team. I find that concept just weird. Especially considering all the “VolHeels” or “VolCats” out there. I can’t possibly understand or ever justify cheering for your college in one sport and against them in another.
i think the only allowable exception is if your kid goes to a different school and you root for them. Unless they play your school, that is. of course i told my kids the only way you're going to any of the 3 schools i won't mention here is if it's on a full ride, all expenses paid scholarship, and even then, if you're getting that, there, then you can probably get that from one of the schools on the "approved" list.

long story short....i have soft spots for Miss St and Ark b/c my brother went to MSU and my grandfather played bball at Ark and i grew up in the midsouth...in no way shape or form would any of them take precedence over Tennessee in any sport.

I am like that. I don’t cheer for any other team EVER except for Tennessee. I want every other team in any sport to lose all of tff but eir games and the Vols win ALL their games. There is no second team. Only Vols!!!

I am like that. I don’t cheer for any other team EVER except for Tennessee. I want every other team in any sport to lose all of tff but eir games and the Vols win ALL their games. There is no second team. Only Vols!!!
The Vols then whoever I think will help the Vols if they win.

I don’t have a 2nd team. I find that concept just weird. Especially considering all the “VolHeels” or “VolCats” out there. I can’t possibly understand or ever justify cheering for your college in one sport and against them in another.

Any VolCats, VolHeels, etc. deserve multiple STD’s and Hemorrhoids

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back