UT vs. Memphis Pregame Discussion

Who will win

• Total voters
But do they have anyone who can hit FT's? Or will you hit them "when it matters"? :)

They are shooting better from the line. Don't know if they will make them when it matters. FT shooting did not cost Tigers any games last year. Tigers lost UT game because they were outrebounded by a weak UT front line and missed a layup. Tigers lost against Kansas by not making any stops in the last 4 possessions of regulation and turning it over. FT shooting is over rated in the grand scheme of the game. Last 2 Sweet 16 games, Vols probably shot 70% or higher, but were run out of the gym both times.

I'll take our players and coaches any day. Record since 2006 (114-13: 2 E8, 1 RU).

They are shooting better from the line. Don't know if they will make them when it matters. FT shooting did not cost Tigers any games last year. Tigers lost UT game because they were outrebounded by a weak UT front line and missed a layup. Tigers lost against Kansas by not making any stops in the last 4 possessions of regulation and turning it over. FT shooting is over rated in the grand scheme of the game. Last 2 Sweet 16 games, Vols probably shot 70% or higher, but were run out of the gym both times.

I'll take our players and coaches any day. Record since 2006 (114-13: 2 E8, 1 RU).

I would call blowing the National Championship game on FT's a pretty big deal. You can say what you want, but had you hit a better chunk of your FT's, you're defending national champs right now.

I would call blowing the National Championship game on FT's a pretty big deal. You can say what you want, but had you hit a better chunk of your FT's, you're defending national champs right now.

Is it better to "blow" a NC game or get run in Sweet 16 games? Regardless, Tigers are Tennessee's top BB program.

Our defense is outstanding , but we always strugle with the Vols . ( Did you see the Tulsa game ? ) Last second win .

Tulsa yeah Tulsa:no:

It's not good , but it is getting better with Tyreke at the point. On a side note he sucked trying to win the game at the end , two poorly shot LAY UPS. Cal really called a good play with AA headed towards the basket as soon as he had the ball. I was on the edge of my seat !

Well we are less than a week away, I love this game, we usually play well against our little brother, lets hope we can keep it up this week. Hopefully the team that shows up in the first half yesterday come next Saturday and not the team that played the second half.

Well we are less than a week away, I love this game, we usually play well against our little brother, lets hope we can keep it up this week. Hopefully the team that shows up in the first half yesterday come next Saturday and not the team that played the second half.

Little brother may be appropriate when comparing these schools in everything else but BB. Everyone in the country, except Vol fans, recognize Memphis as the premier BB program in the state of Tennessee.

Say Memphis to any outsider and they think: Beale Street, BBQ, Tigers. Say UT to same outsiders and they think obnoxious orange, Football, and Womens BB.

Little brother may be appropriate when comparing these schools in everything else but BB. Everyone in the country, except Vol fans, recognize Memphis as the premier BB program in the state of Tennessee.

Say Memphis to any outsider and they think: Beale Street, BBQ, Tigers. Say UT to same outsiders and they think obnoxious orange, Football, and Womens BB.

Well, when I think of Memphis, I think of peanut butter and banana sandwiches, crime, and murder.

Do you expect anyone to converse with you when all you do is criticize everyone ? If your attempting to be funny , your not . If your trying to be obnoxious you are . Give it a rest man.

Well, when I think of Memphis, I think of peanut butter and banana sandwiches, crime, and murder.

I've been thinking of opening up a drive-by shooting range down here. The way I see it, if the gang bangers are gonna go around shooting at each other they might as well be accurate. :machgun:
Think it will fly? :birgits_giggle:

Need investers ?

There alot of them just getting winged . Why waste good bullets , surely the crippling economy has to effect the crypts and bloods . With Obama coming in the price of ammunition is going to skyrocket

VN Store

Back