UT Oklahoma game status?

But the non-conference has to be played with in the state of the ACC school which does allow all the SEC-ACC games to go on.

Pitt goes to Miami and both Syracuse & BC go to Clemson. Way to keep travel down
That's what I was railing on earlier about the SEC. I get wanting to build in flexibility with the schedule by reducing games, but who exactly are you helping out when you take the cupcake home games away and add a road trip or two to a place that you'll have to fly to?

That's what I was railing on earlier about the SEC. I get wanting to build in flexibility with the schedule by reducing games, but who exactly are you helping out when you take the cupcake home games away and add a road trip or two to a place that you'll have to fly to?
And to top it off Notre Dame plays games along the eastern US from Massachusetts to Georgia.

Sometimes the appearance of doing something effective is more important than actually doing something effective.

Reactions: Shocker0
And to top it off Notre Dame plays games along the eastern US from Massachusetts to Georgia.

Sometimes the appearance of doing something effective is more important than actually doing something effective.
Exactly. It's comical. It'd be one thing if the NCAA and conferences were working to map out reduced regional schedules for everybody to reduce travel where most games were played within a short trip from campus. But what I'm afraid they're really doing is scrambling around trying to figure out how to have as few disruptions as possible so they can fulfill their TV contract obligations and get paid.

Reactions: VolsSince78
Just an opinion but I think it has more to do with tv now than fan attendance which probably at best will be sub 50% for any game this year. Thats what I got by looking at the ACC schedule.

I have NO insight. I expect the first game to be cancelled all the way across the board. JMO...we're all reading tea leaves at this point. Hopefully we know something soon.

This absolutely blows. This is the one year which I am able to make it to the hallowed grounds of Norman, and the one year which UT probably has a good chance of upsetting Oklahoma this year. Wow, covid has just robbed many of us a potential cherished football memory!

Hopefully the game will be played in Norman sometime in the next few years. I'd hate to see the series get cancelled.

Per SEC today...no. Ten game SEC, championship game 19 Dec. Starts 26 Sept. can’t wait to see this schedule. I pray every night that God would send this virus to Pluto and never visit here again.

Reactions: G0V0LS33

VN Store

Back