UT Oklahoma game status?

JMO...But I don't think anyone knows what or if when right now. Beginning to think one conference is waiting to see what another conference is going to do.

Reactions: savannahfan
I still have my flight, car and hotel reservations for that game but no tickets yet. I've been watching the ticket prices on the online resale sites for a few months and after slowly dropping for a while, they're back up in the past couple of weeks. Must still be a lot of optimism about it being played

Reactions: IndianaVol
I still have my flight, car and hotel reservations for that game but no tickets yet. I've been watching the ticket prices on the online resale sites for a few months and after slowly dropping for a while, they're back up in the past couple of weeks. Must still be a lot of optimism about it being played
Ticket prices might be reflecting the Law of Supply and Demand already.
Prices going back up in anticipation of a reduced supply ?

As of now, this matchup would be the marquee game of the week (Auburn vs UNC and Tx vs LSU would be cancelled as well) there will be enormous pressure to play it.

Last edited:
I have four tickets but don't expect to be allowed to attend. If there are fans, I cannot imagine Oklahoma (or any home team except maybe Vandy) establishing a socially-distanced seating arrangement that permits away fans unless, as noted before, a Vol fan gets the ticket from an OU person.

The total number of deaths from cov19 in OK to date is 523. Over half of those over age 80. So roughly 262 under 80. The total number of traffic fatalities to date is 313. This is in a sparsely populated state of roughly 4,000,000 people. I think the odds are a reasonable analysis would indicate its ok to at least play. Life has its risk!

ACC just went to a conference only schedule...that doesn't bade well for the SEC and Big 12 not doing the same.

If you want the experience of going to Norman....stuff you mouth full of dog crap, set yourself on fire and roll down a hill of broken glass. After that, you will be 50% as miserable as you would have been if you had gone to Norman.
So, if I'm reading you right. Norman is a little bit of heaven on earth.

The total number of deaths from cov19 in OK to date is 523. Over half of those over age 80. So roughly 262 under 80. The total number of traffic fatalities to date is 313. This is in a sparsely populated state of roughly 4,000,000 people. I think the odds are a reasonable analysis would indicate its ok to at least play. Life has its risk!

Respectfully submitted - if you are one of the 262, it ain't good. Only a few people die of shark attacks, but I don't want to jump into a pool that has a couple of sharks in it.

Respectfully submitted - if you are one of the 262, it ain't good. Only a few people die of shark attacks, but I don't want to jump into a pool that has a couple of sharks in

Absolutely agree with your thoughts, but the odds are somewhat less than dying on the road but we don't stop driving - I know it just feels different.

Jack Ham, is that you?

What is the latest on the game at Oklahoma? Will this non-conference game be played with limited fan capacity? I had made plans to go to this game in Norman, so hopeful it will be played in front of fans
They haven’t called me to ask my opinion. You think anyone here knows?

What is the latest on the game at Oklahoma? Will this non-conference game be played with limited fan capacity? I had made plans to go to this game in Norman, so hopeful it will be played in front of fans
call your local politician

Soo..... you are saying the chances of dying in a crash trying to get to the game is greater than dying from the beer bug that has been blown out of proportion and has everyone running in fear?? Yes..... I agree 100%

VN Store

Back