UT/Montana great pay per view FAQ thread

They tend to last around 3 hours.

AND comcast charges $139 for the ENTIRE SEASON of GamePlan. I know because I get it every year. I am pretty sure you can purchase an individual week (like this one) for much cheaper than that (maybe $25-30). That said, I am a big fan of gameplan and pay the full amount every year, but it's a little overkill to order 7 ppv channels for 3 months just to get this one game.

They tend to last around 3 hours.

AND comcast charges $139 for the ENTIRE SEASON of GamePlan. I know because I get it every year. I am pretty sure you can purchase an individual week (like this one) for much cheaper than that (maybe $25-30). That said, I am a big fan of gameplan and pay the full amount every year, but it's a little overkill to order 7 ppv channels for 3 months just to get this one game.

How is the quality of the game?

Go to the first thread in the football forum * UT/Montana pay per view FAQ. There are several threads regarding Hotspot shield and how to receive a proxy ISP (look near the end). You can then receive ESPN3. I am as we speak. GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely missed that (went straight to last page) - thanks for the heads up.

$29.99.

The pricing for me is after pressing info..it comes across the top, beside the "College Football" label.

How about jeepjeep?

I will say this again....this stream is unreal if you want to use it. I have used it on many occasions and by far better quality than ESPN3. JeepJeep goes out of his way every year to provide this, you should get on over and support. He will give out link and passcode before game once all is set. You will not regret it.

All....living in Ohio, it is not easy to find UT games. But, I will tell you that a guy on here by the name JeepJeep has his own FB page that has all streaming info on it. Please go to it and follow instructions on his page.

I used it many times last year by connecting my laptop to TV and it was incredible. He puts a lot of time and energy into it and it shows. Go show your support:

Look up "VOLS Streaming Network" on FB

Yeah, it normally says the price for me next to the logo, but not this time. Thanks tho, I'll trust that it's $30

I will say this again....this stream is unreal if you want to use it. I have used it on many occasions and by far better quality than ESPN3. JeepJeep goes out of his way every year to provide this, you should get on over and support. He will give out link and passcode before game once all is set. You will not regret it.

All....living in Ohio, it is not easy to find UT games. But, I will tell you that a guy on here by the name JeepJeep has his own FB page that has all streaming info on it. Please go to it and follow instructions on his page.

I used it many times last year by connecting my laptop to TV and it was incredible. He puts a lot of time and energy into it and it shows. Go show your support:

Look up "VOLS Streaming Network" on FB

:rock: awesome..hope this works!!!

comcast doesnt have individual days anymore - at least not in Illinois - BTW with GP they wont leave the early game until it is over (even if the score is 63-0) therefore you could miss some of the Vols game - seems idiotic but it happened to me several times so I stick with espn 3

IPRC_Seized_2011_02_NY.gif

Remember channelsurfing.net? Wow!​

VN Store

Back