UT/Montana great pay per view FAQ thread

Elhanan

Anyone know if there will be a way to watch the game online? (even a ppv option)

If you're outside of TN market you cant watch it on ESPN3.com but I'm sure someone will be streaming the game. I'm probably going to a bar to watch it or me and a group of friends will pitch in and order it. We'll see.

Anyone know if there will be a way to watch the game online? (even a ppv option)

the game is listed as showing on espn3. i'm glad i got a new computer, my old one was awful, i'll be able to follow the game after all !!!

the game is listed as showing on espn3. i'm glad i got a new computer, my old one was awful, i'll be able to follow the game after all !!!

It will be blacked out unless you're outside of TN.

i have a friend in bristol va. the two cities are split down the middle of state street. i'll be about 2 miles from the tennessee line, you think it will be blacked out that close?:unsure::unsure:

You used to be able to run ESPN3.COM through google translate and it would work in blacked out areas. They have plugged that particular hole but there's a chance there is a similar one out there that still works.

I am going to watch with my local Alumni group.

Check out Montana's roster for this year and what they lost from last year. I am not worried...at all.

Use this if you are in state. It will let you watch the game even when it's blacked out.

Hotspot Shield

Thanks for all the replies btw. I didn't know ESPN3 would have it. I assumed since it was a ppv it wouldn't be on it.

Use this if you are in state. It will let you watch the game even when it's blacked out.

Hotspot Shield

Thanks for all the replies btw. I didn't know ESPN3 would have it. I assumed since it was a ppv it wouldn't be on it.

Will this link work for those of us who don't get ESPN3? And yes, there are those of us who don't based on network provider.

Hopefully someone can post a link sooner towards game time.

I would download that Hotspot Shield, but I will be away from home and don't want to download it on someone elses computer or lap top.

Does anyone have any experience streaming ESPN3 via xbox live?? I would like to give it a shot for the first time with this game, however want to make sure it's available on their line up of live events on their xbox live suite.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Will this link work for those of us who don't get ESPN3? And yes, there are those of us who don't based on network provider.

It did about a year or so ago and still should.

You will just have to get an IP that is in the correct service area.

Isn't Jefferson Pilot going to show the game? :naughty:

(And yes, I know they've been out of the biz for years)

Gosh, I wish they really were. I will watch the game regardless, just was hoping to catch it at home, or laptop since I am not going to the game.

I am close to the Kentucky boarder and can make my phone a hub. Should I drive there and then get on my computer in my car? Sounds really inconvenient...might should just pay. Just curious

Volunteers vs. Grizzly:

1. Maybe hanging out with appetizer orders at your local Buffalo Wings or other bar and grill with TV sets, you could see the game.

2. I'm outside Tennessee, enjoyed online streaming Vols games last year (free) and THINK I'm smarter this year. One of my laptops uses either RGB or HDMI cables to link into my flat screen TV. This year I will hook the computer to the TV and enjoy games on a bigger screen instead of squinting on a 15" screen.

3. The wife and I will attend a few games in person because we got an ultra nice arrangement on accommodations which cost our costs immensely.

4. For folks with older laptops/notebooks, there are adapters that allow those computers to link to any TV having either RCA jacks, HDMI or RGB ports. Check out a company called Atlona that has VGA, USB, HDMI converts (combos all in one).

5. Finally, someone on this board almost always has info on games being streamed and where to go online for that. I have a list from last year but right now am using a backup computer due to still configuring my new one so no time to hunt for that list. But watch, someone here always has helpful info. Vols forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back