UT Memorabilia

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I have a a few ticket stubs, namely Gators vs UT 98. Have magazine when Johnny Majors came to UT titled,
"When Johnny comes Marching Home".
I have a 1985 full Coke bottle-1985 SEC Champions
I have a 1998 full Coke Bottle National Championship
Have UT Sports Illustrated 1998 Edition.

Reactions: kcvols1
1985 Coke SEC champs bottle
Astro Turf from Neyland Stadium in a plaque
A collage with newspaper clippings and ticket stubb from 41-14 bama game
SEC championship, citrus bowl, 98 florida, NCAA tournement, and 98 bama ticket stubs
Autographed 2006 bball media guide by Lofton and Howell
I also have a plaque that has a field on it, all of the scores listed and other stuff autographed by Fulmer, only about 50 of them were made

I got a lettermen Sweater from the late 40's or early 50's which is probably the coolest UT Memorabilia I own.

I'm not much of a memorabilia hound but I do have a signed copy of "The Big Orange" by Russ Bebb on a bookshelf in my office. It is a history of UT football from 1891 to the early 1970s.

(volsfan711 @ May 25 said:
1985 Coke SEC champs bottle
Turn from Neyland Stadium in a plaque
A collage with newspaper clippings and ticket stubb from 41-14 bama game
SEC championship, citrus bowl, 98 florida, NCAA tournement, and 98 bama ticket stubs
Autographed 2006 bball media guide by Lofton and Howell
I also have a plaque that has a field on it, all of the scores listed and other stuff autographed by Fulmer, only about 50 of them were made
your dads stuff???

I have a little piece of turf in a ziploc that I took from Notre Dame after the Miracle at South Bend.

It's pretty brown and nasty looking, but oh, the memories.

My dad had all the original newpaper articals of every game from the 1951 national championship season and of newpaper photos of the and 1940's and 1950s including Jonny Majors season in 1956. Even had those original drawn up diagrams of the plays from the newspaper. It was as think as lawbook. It is no where to be found now since my parents divorce in 1988. That was worth some money to a diehard fan.

1985 SEC Coke bottles.
A framed aerial picture of neyland stadium from the 1987 season. It was against auburn. (20-20 tie)

A special collection magazine of "That Championship season" With pics and story telling of each game during the 1985 SEC Chamionship season. Some never seen before photographs of each season. Very nice.

I have a 1955 Topps Herman Hickman football card from the 50's

[attachmentid=5294]

I still have a unopened 6 pack of Worlds Fair Beer from 1982.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 205
I have an orange Jamal Lewis jersey
A white Raynoch Thompson jersey
a throwback #7 jersey
a picture of Neyland from above entitled "First Night Game" against Penn State in 1972
a few other pictures
a miniature Neyland
pompoms
Joey Kent's gloves that he played with against Ohio State
A bunch of books
a Smokey that sings Rocky Top
An orange football
a bottle opener that supposed to sing Rocky Top
my graduation picture with my diploma in front of the V O L S on top of Neyland
Volopoly
and I'm sure a bunch a knit knacky things lying around.

When I was 3, I had a whole UT uniform with the helmet, shoulder pads, pants, jersey, etc.

I had a 1977 "Football Time." It's funny because nowadays, the incoming freshman will be tagged like "Bluechip All American, National Gatorade Player of the Year, Superprep Top 50, etc. In the 1977 "Football Time", all of the incoming freshman were tagged like, "Plays guitar, Plays banjo, loves waterskiing, enjoys piano, etc.

(VolunteerHillbilly @ May 25 said:
I'm not much of a memorabilia hound but I do have a signed copy of "The Big Orange" by Russ Bebb on a bookshelf in my office. It is a history of UT football from 1891 to the early 1970s.
My wife found a copy of that at a yard sale the other day and got it for me. I'm reading it right now. :thumbsup:

I also have his other book, 30 Years of Volunteers, which goes from like 64-93.

(brg72 @ May 25 said:
My dad had all the original newpaper articals of every game from the 1951 national championship season and of newpaper photos of the and 1940's and 1950s including Jonny Majors season in 1956. Even had those original drawn up diagrams of the plays from the newspaper. It was as think as lawbook. It is no where to be found now since my parents divorce in 1988. That was worth some money to a diehard fan.

1985 SEC Coke bottles.
A framed aerial picture of neyland stadium from the 1987 season. It was against auburn. (20-20 tie)

A special collection magazine of "That Championship season" With pics and story telling of each game during the 1985 SEC Chamionship season. Some never seen before photographs of each season. Very nice.

[attachmentid=5294]
Never seen those cards.Neat.

1985 Coke Bottle
KNS Front page after the NC in '98, framed in orange and white
Autographed Fulmer helmet
Self-designed to-scale replica of the locker room sign, going into the game room

And, the best:

I have a pilsner glass with a football in the stem, bought as a pair with my med school roommate (and best friend) for a dollar at Stein Mart. It has been used ONLY during UT games during the '98 season. At the end of the year, we both had them engraved with a power T, "1998 National Champions," and our initials. We agreed that they cannot be used again until we win another NC.

Glass from Stein Mart: $1
Engraving: $15
The memories of a glass that holds not only Nectar of the Gods, but also a National Championship: Priceless

(kiddiedoc @ May 25 said:
Self-designed to-scale replica of the locker room sign, going into the game room
I remember when you did that. :biggrin2:

(Oldvolfan57 @ May 25 said:
I have twp UNOPENED bags of Tostitos with the 1998 national champ Vols on them. They still LOOK great..wouldn't want them with salsa tho..LOL!!
That salt has probably preserved them alright.

As for what I own... Some t-shirts :lol:

Autographs
1.)I have a signed hat by the majority of the 02 team including John Chavis and Randy Sanders
2.)a signed football by the 01 team
3.)a signed willie gualt mini helmet
4.) A signed Photo by Tee Martin with the his auto and 1998 nc
5.) A signed Sports ILL By Tee Marting the issue with Tee on it.
6.) A framed Autographed shirt by Bruce Pearl
7.) A autographed shirt Signed by Pat Summit
8.) A autographed Photo of Will Overstreet
9.) 2 Autographed Mini Helmets of basically the whole 04 Team
10.) A autograped Poster by Pat Summit and Candace Parker and Lori Moore
11.) A Full Size Helmet Signed by this years team including Foter,Ainge,Fulmer,Morley ETC..

Memorabilia
1.)2 Game used gloves used by Rob Smith and Lenord Scott
2.) A perless Price Si
3.) a panoramic Photo of the National Championship game
4.) A unopened bag of Tostitos National Champ Chips
5.) a Jar of vols barbqsauce
6.)a limited edition Smokey Animal 1998 NC Year
7.) a replica of Neyland Stadium
8.) Countless Ticket Stubs

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
(brg72 @ May 25 said:

1985 SEC Coke bottles.

[attachmentid=5294]

Hey! I have the George Cafego card like that one! :D

1) A replica of Neyland Stadium
2) A panoramic pic of Neyland Stadium from 1996 vs FL
3) Autographed pic of Peyton Manning
4) Autographed pic of CPF
5) An unopened bag of NC chips (that have moved with me 5 times since '98)
6) NC SI
7) Numerous ticket stubs dating all the way back to about 1979-1980 (I was 3!)
8) The first Christmas gift that my husband gave me was a wooden box with an inlay in the top of it that has the Power T and Volunteers, but when you open it, it begins to play Rocky Top, then it has about 7 of John Ward's calls from the '98 season. The first is Syracuse, then the missed kick by FL, then several plays from the NC game. I CRIED!! when I opened it!

And finally, I have my first TN cheerleading uniform from when I was 3

(sickemsmokey10 @ May 26 said:
Hey! I have the George Cafego card like that one! :D

Nice looked up the value and cafego is worth 25 bucks mint.

Hickman is near-mint condition but the Mint Condition is 75.

The complete 102 card set is going for 3500 on ebay.

(brg72 @ May 26 said:

Check this out...

www.vintagefootballcards.net/ 55ToppsAA/1955.htm

my dad just informed me that we have both George Cafego and Bobby Dodd's card from that year. Good year for Tennessee

(brg72 @ May 26 said:

Check this out...

Football cards

my dad just informed me that we have both George Cafego and Bobby Dodd's card from that year. Good year for Tennessee, with players such as, Cafego, Hickman, Dodd, Gene McEver, Bowden Wyatt,and Beattie Feathers
I think we're gonna try to get every card in that set. There are some great ones in there like, "Red" Grange, Jim Thrope, Davey O'Brien and others. You can click "next page" at the bottom to look at all of them

(sickemsmokey10 @ May 26 said:
Check this out...

Football cards

my dad just informed me that we have both George Cafego and Bobby Dodd's card from that year. Good year for Tennessee, with players such as, Cafego, Hickman, Dodd, Gene McEver, Bowden Wyatt,and Beattie Feathers
I think we're gonna try to get every card in that set. There are some great ones in there like, "Red" Grange, Jim Thrope, Davey O'Brien and others. You can click "next page" at the bottom to look at all of them

Good luck- it iwll be cheaper to buy through an auction or as complete set somewhere. Here is a price list.

http://www.nearmintcards.com/set/1955+Topps+All-American/

Actually these players were from the early 1900's. This was merely a commemorative set which included Knute Rockne, Jim thorpe, and the 4 Horseman.

My stuff isn't really "memorabilia" but I have in my collection

a football autographed by Peyton Manning
a 6-pack of unopened coke bottles in a specially designed carton from 1998
the Rocky Top can opener
the Rocky Top singing Smokey
two Smokey beanie babies
pom poms
ticket stubs
probably every newsstand magazine featuring the 98 championship team
a Power T rug (never used)
Power T car floor mats (never used)
the collectible Smokey in the little box