UT FOOT(ball) in mouth . . . TAKE 2

I'll just leave this here...

“but, at the same time, coach kelly, he coached derwin (james) and jalen (ramsey), so that kind of plays a big role in why i like tennessee"

Aaron Beasley '19 recruit....

Will be interesting to see where he commits.

Hmm, so kiffen touting players at usc as proof of his pending success is different than pruitt touting players from other schools as proof of his pending success. I guess ones the current coach that cant be criticized and one isnt.

Funny how you focus on that one and not the other two.

No. Dear God. This is getting frustrating man. Just keep your opinion that Pruitt sucks and is going about his job all wrong to the point that it’s embarrasing you and I’ll keep mine, which is, slightly more positive (to say the least) and we’ll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
No. Dear God. This is getting frustrating man. Just keep your opinion that Pruitt sucks and going about his job all wrong to the point that it’s embarrasing you and I’ll keep mine, which is, slightly more positive (to say the least) and we’ll just leave it at that.
I invite you to find a post where i said pruitt sucls and is going about hos job all wrong? Actually ive been complementary of cjp, with the exception of the two dumb things he has said or done the last week. Never once have i asked you pr anyone else to change their oponion. If you get frustrated by am opposing opinion on a message board perhaps you should hop off and take a break. Im sure dealing with the fact that not everyone agrees with you is difficult to deal with. Lol

I invite you to find a post where i said pruitt sucls and is going about hos job all wrong? Actually ive been complementary of cjp, with the exception of the two dumb things he has said or done the last week. Never once have i asked you pr anyone else to change their oponion. If you get frustrated by am opposing opinion on a message board perhaps you should hop off and take a break. Im sure dealing with the fact that not everyone agrees with you is difficult to deal with. Lol

Example of someone that needs to be off the keyboard when drinking, they don’t mix well.

Again, if you’re gonna be so stubborn as to equate Kiffin trying to change the facility into a replica of USC and completely disrespect the traditions of the program as represented within the facility.....with a graphic telling potential recruits about the outstanding players that our BRAND NEW STAFF is responsible for previously coaching, winning with and putting in the league, then we’re just at an impasse brother.

Again, cling to your poor opinion of how Pruitt is handling his job, and I’ll hang onto my belief that he’s going about things the right way and deserves not to be picked apart over two things he’s done the last week that are anything but “dumb”.

Guess I’ll see you in the next “Jeremy Pruitt is an idiot” straw man thread....I’m sure it’ll go up any minute now.

Will be interesting to see where he commits.

It will be. According to 247, looks like fsu, auburn and us are the biggest competitors for him.

Glad he has a positive impression of the level of coaching he might receive should he sign here.

Wonder if we'd be in it at all if Kelly was still at FSU?

Actually ive been complementary of cjp

Im sure dealing with the fact that not everyone agrees with you is difficult to deal with. Lol

Yeah, it is crazy.
I remember one time I had said that I thought Pruitt would do a better job developing players than Butch Jones did.
Simple little statement but some nutjob starting ranting and calling me a "coach worshiper" and "coach slurper".
Not even kidding, guy totally flipped because of my opinion on their development abilities.
His name was Volfannba...

Oh wait, nm.

Reactions: 3 people
Again, if you’re gonna be so stubborn as to equate Kiffin trying to change the facility into a replica of USC and completely disrespect the traditions of the program as represented within the facility.....with a graphic telling potential recruits about the outstanding players that our BRAND NEW STAFF is responsible for previously coaching, winning with and putting in the league, then we’re just at an impasse brother.

Again, cling to your poor opinion of how Pruitt is handling his job, and I’ll hang onto my belief that he’s going about things the right way and deserves not to be picked apart over two things he’s done the last week that are anything but “dumb”.

Guess I’ll see you in the next “Jeremy Pruitt is an idiot” straw man thread....I’m sure it’ll go up any minute now.

So i take it you couldnt find a thread where i said pruitt was doing a poor job?

And sure ill see you in the next thread where im sure youll be defending anything said.

So i take it you couldnt find a thread where i said pruitt was doing a poor job?

And sure ill see you in the next thread where im sure youll be defending anything said.

Hey buddy, run on over to the newly minted “Coach Pruitt deserves his hiring thread”.....you can be the first to call for Pruitt’s ouster if he doesn’t hastily arrange a press conference by noon tomorrow to sternly disavow those recently drafted Alabama players (Fitzpatrick, Payne, Ridley and Evans) who said some really good things about him when he coached them at.....GASP.....Alabama. Oh the humanity, it’s just so dumb and embarrassing.

Quick, hurry on over, don’t just jump on the bandwagon, be the one driving it.

Yeah, it is crazy.
I remember one time I had said that I thought Pruitt would do a better job developing players than Butch Jones did.
Simple little statement but some nutjob starting ranting and calling me a "coach worshiper" and "coach slurper".
Not even kidding, guy totally flipped because of my opinion on their development abilities.
His name was Volfannba...

Oh wait, nm.
Please show me a post ive made saying anything close to that?

Lol. Can’t take things too serious on here. Even though we have very differing opinions on subjects on here, I’ve read enough to know your line of work, be safe out there.

Thanks man, and nothing too serious to me. Its funny watching folks get all bent out of shape because someone doesnt agree with them on a tiny little subject. Would be boring as crap if everyone agreed on everything.

Hey buddy, run on over to the newly minted “Coach Pruitt deserves his hiring thread”.....you can be the first to call for Pruitt’s ouster if he doesn’t hastily arrange a press conference by noon tomorrow to sternly disavow those recently drafted Alabama players (Fitzpatrick, Payne, Ridley and Evans) who said some really good things about him when he coached them at.....GASP.....Alabama. Oh the humanity, it’s just so dumb and embarrassing.

Quick, hurry on over, don’t just jump on the bandwagon, be the one driving it.
So you are suggesting i would want a coach fired because his former players said something good about him? You really get that bent out of shape because i think the recruiting poster is dumb and you dont?

Thanks man, and nothing too serious to me. Its funny watching folks get all bent out of shape because someone doesnt agree with them on a tiny little subject. Would be boring as crap if everyone agreed on everything.

Be careful where you thow out a “thanks man”, you might be getting the wrong gender.

So you are suggesting i would want a coach fired because his former players said something good about him? You really get that bent out of shape because i think the recruiting poster is dumb and you dont?

No, I just don’t get the negativity toward Pruitt right out of the gate buddy. I was pretty much with you on Butch, he was a complete tool, was in way over his head and you and I were rowing in the same direction there....and if I recall correctly, we both were calling that idiot out well before the crowd.

But he’s gone, you can let go of the hate, Pruitt is the anti-Butch. At least give the guy a few regular season games before you nit pick him to death. Jones earned it....Pruitt hasn’t even come up to bat yet.

Reactions: 2 people
No, I just don’t get the negativity toward Pruitt right out of the gate buddy. I was pretty much with you on Butch, he was a complete tool, was in way over his head and you and I were rowing in the same direction there....and if I recall correctly, we both were calling that idiot out well before the crowd.

But he’s gone, you can let go of the hate, Pruitt is the anti-Butch. At least give the guy a few regular season games before you nit pick him to death. Jones earned it....Pruitt hasn’t even come up to bat yet.
Which is what i dont get about any conversation with you. Ive been very complimentary of Pruitt. Certainly not my first choice, however if anyone says he was they are lying to themselves. I think the fans comment was dumb and i dont like advertising players from other schools for tennessee. Other than those two really meaningless off season topics, i think he is doing / will do a good job. Except this first season, which really isnt all on him.

Which is what i dont get about any conversation with you. Ive been very complimentary of Pruitt. Certainly not my first choice, however if anyone says he was they are lying to themselves. I think the fans comment was dumb and i dont like advertising players from other schools for tennessee. Other than those two really meaningless off season topics, i think he is doing / will do a good job. Except this first season, which really isnt all on him.

Lead with this next time.:thumbsup:

Lead with this next time.:thumbsup:

Meh, like ive said before, i think it should be assumed that anyone here claiming to be a vols fans wants the vols to do good and is generally supportive of the team. I dont feel the need to preface every post with that knowledge. If i think the topic of the post is dumb ill say so, if that makes people think i believe the sky is falling then, at least it will make for some amusing conversation for a while.

Which is the state of Tennessee Football now, thanks to the mismanagement of the AD, BOT and boosters, oh least we forget, the apathetic fan base, that was basically numb from watching time after time decision made for them and told basically to shut up and accept it, until
We said No. Now, we are in the position in that our current staff is doing moves to get us back to where some us remember, some may not like it, but this is where we are now. We have no choice at this time, but wait and hope the staff know what they are doing.

This goes back to the question I asked you the other day but kinda forgot about. Who was your first choice?

VN Store

Back