UT close to deal with Jeff Brohm

If we get Brohm, it will take people time to warm up to him. He is not flashy, still drives his 2004 Honda to work, and he won't win the interviews but the dude can flat out coach football and his player respect him.

Reactions: 11 people
Honest question, I don't know much about Brohm at all. Why should I be okay with this hire? No sarcasm.

Time for the POTS to get the "World's Really Largest Drum" to really stick it to the Boilermakers

Pu_drum.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Brohm is a homerin hire... He was my number one this whole time never thought he would take it after all this... You guys will love him in a year... Check all the boxes from a coaching standpoint... Does great things on offense... And this is coming from a defensive guy...

Reactions: 5 people
He has more sec wins than we did this year.

Yeah beat Mizzou when they were awful, BUT Hey he was 1-0. I am sure he would have beat Vandy and Kentucky with his Purdue squad. I am almost 100% confident that if we played Purdue we would get beat 35-10

Reactions: 4 people
I do not understand why people want this guy. I just read through his entire wiki page and I see nothing that even hints he could be successful at UT.

Brohm is a homerin hire... He was my number one this whole time never thought he would take it after all this... You guys will love him in a year... Check all the boxes from a coaching standpoint... Does great things on offense... And this is coming from a defensive guy...

And you are......??? What makes him great?? Not critizing just asking.

Leave Knoxville Tennessee for Louisville Ky? I don't care if he played there or not. Tennessee can offer way more money, way better facilities and more realistic chance to win big.

It's not about money. You people are delusional. This group of Bot and UT Admin are complete azzhats.

It means alot to these guys to be back coaching where they played. Your way under estimating that.

If we get Brohm, it will take people time to warm up to him. He is not flashy, still drives his 2004 Honda to work, and he won't win the interviews but the dude can flat out coach football and his player respect him.

Can confirm, have seen him drive it to soccer practice as well.

Reactions: 2 people

Wasn't he a QB?

One of the better options left available, honestly. I wouldn't be mad with this hire if it is true. Far from thrilled, but not mad. Do wish he had a bit more experience to draw from, though.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back