UT cancels classes

Trumps way of thinking. Exemplified in medicare changes that started last year. They are gonna die of something anyways so let's let them die. I swear one day when we are older I hope you can see your point of view when you need the help.

What Medicare changes?

You want a fact. If this virus is so bad why are clinics and hospitals empty. I work for HCA one of largest medical facilities in US. We were told wens we’re gonna have to lay off 100’s to thousnds d/t our clinics and hospitals have hardly any patients. BUT the news is showing being over flooded. This virus is being overhyped at what real costs

Pdgm, Pdpm. Effects are felt in nursing homes, home settings. Next year it will affect outpatient. It's a google search. They limit how much a person can be seen. It's less money going towards senior care.
Well, it's pretty convenient to throw out the old "google it for yourself" line and not get into any specifics. But, I did, and I found this:

Understanding PDGM What You Need To Know; What You Need To Do | Thornberry Ltd.

i must admit, it is so policy heavy that it is hard for me to grasp the pluses and minuses, but, there are plenty. One thing that is not clear to me is if this effects those who have medigap insurance ( not medicare advantage, which has its own problems). However, one thing is perfectly clear, this wasn't so-called "Trump-thinking". It was bi-partisan legislation. So, the blame for any results can be shared on both sides of the aisle.

Well, it's pretty convenient to throw out the old "google it for yourself" line and not get into any specifics. But, I did, and I found this:

Understanding PDGM What You Need To Know; What You Need To Do | Thornberry Ltd.

i must admit, it is so policy heavy that it is hard for me to grasp the pluses and minuses, but, there are plenty. One thing that is not clear to me is if this effects those who have medigap insurance ( not medicare advantage, which has its own problems). However, one thing is perfectly clear, this wasn't so-called "Trump-thinking". It was bi-partisan legislation. So, the blame for any results can be shared on both sides of the aisle.

He's at the helm. And you seemed to do well googling it. I do no man's work. Millenial generation give it to me mindset. It's google, type in 2 words it pops up. Then read to your desired level of interest.

You want a fact. If this virus is so bad why are clinics and hospitals empty. I work for HCA one of largest medical facilities in US. We were told wens we’re gonna have to lay off 100’s to thousnds d/t our clinics and hospitals have hardly any patients. BUT the news is showing being over flooded. This virus is being overhyped at what real costs
One of the biggest reasons for this is the cancelling of elective surgeries and not testing for covid.

He's at the helm. And you seemed to do well googling it. I do no man's work. Millenial generation give it to me mindset. It's google, type in 2 words it pops up. Then read to your desired level of interest.

You might want to brush up on the US government system. No one person is “at the helm” to make authoritarian edicts as you suggest. We have this thing called Congress where legislation is actually debated and drafted. The president merely vetoes or signs such legislation into law.

You might want to brush up on the US government system. No one person is “at the helm” to make authoritarian edicts as you suggest. We have this thing called Congress where legislation is actually debated and drafted. The president merely vetoes or signs such legislation into law.
Conjunction junction show right here. Thanks for teaching me. I'm smart now. So the one person involved is always the president. And Congress members may or may not have even voted on the bill. But no matter what, the president must sign it. Ok, no way I can blame the president. But, I thought we had sc justices. How do they come into play?

Ballad health laid off 1300 people today. My friends last day is tomorrow, because of Good Friday.

In two or three weeks, UT Medical Center will be over capacity, with non-emergency surgeries postponed and OBGYN doctors intubating men, some as young as UT athletes. They may need the dormitory space for overflow.
Looks like I was correct. UT has 7-8 CoVid patients and only 2 are critical.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Don't have asthma. Don't be a type 1 diabetic. Don't get cancer and take chemo that compromises your immune system. Don't have an autoimmune disorder. Don't have elevated blood pressure. Don't have any kidney disease. Don't have to have had an organ transplant. Don't have a condition that requires that you take a medication that affects your body's immune response.

Sure, it's just old fatties who take drugs and don't get any exercise who are at higher risk.
You too could be one of the .0001% that die from it 🙄

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
A week ago I thought it was overblown but not today. Please explain your professional experience in taking a strong position as you have that this whole situation is overblown. The r-knot factor is double the flu and the death rate is higher. I hope we contain it and believe the only way to stop it is to go overboard on restrictions for public gatherings and travel. Better to be safe than sorry. This event is serious enough to disrupt the world’s economy. Look at what Italy is doing. Do you think their leaders are overacting ?

er ah, you must have missed the news article. Italy has announced they are opening back up 5/4/2020.

er ah, you must have missed the news article. Italy has announced they are opening back up 5/4/2020.
No have not heard about it yet. By the way you responded to my text which was about 2 to 3 weeks ago. A lot has happened in that time but my text is right on with the actions the United States has taken. Still a lot of events are still being closed in SW Virginia. The Virginia Creeper Trail closed all 34 miles of their trails two days ago. Last I heard Covid cases will peak in Virginia in late May.

VN Store

Back