USPS on the brink of collapse?

His whole basis for not funding the USPS if because is leads to fraud. The fact is that is an outright LIE. Another one his base just shrugs their shoulders and ignores. Where was his outrage in 2016 on mail in votes?

Reactions: OHvol40
You know absentee ballots are mailed in right?
No kidding? That is how I voted during the last election, but I requested mine as opposed to the county wholesale sending them out to every registered voter to their last known address not knowing if they were alive or dead or still living in the county or state. It kind of makes a difference.

Donald Trump is trying to cheat in the election by doing this. He knows his base isn't worried about the virus because he's convinced them its a hoax and will vote in person if needed and he thinks democrats will be less likely to vote because they tend to take the virus a little more seriously. Its obvious. He admitted to withhold funding for the USPS so they can't count ballots. What more evidence do you need? Straight from the orange horses mouth.

LOL

You guys are so gullible and well ignorant.

Not everyone is able to do so. Remember Election Day isn't even a Holiday a large portion of people cannot get off of work to vote. Over 24 million absentee ballots were cast in 2016. He is trying to supress those votes.
LOL

His whole basis for not funding the USPS if because is leads to fraud. The fact is that is an outright LIE. Another one his base just shrugs their shoulders and ignores. Where was his outrage in 2016 on mail in votes?
The whole “mail in voting leads to fraud has always been bs. Mail in ballots have a sender barcode and a return barcode and in order for that ballot to be accepted the barcodes must match when scanned and the senders address must be the same. You can literally go on the election website and track your ballot like it’s an amazon package.

Most of what the USPS does is deliver packages. The second most thing they do is deliver junk mail. What they should do is deliver "real" mail once a week and let people know what day that is and the rest of the time they can deliver junk mail and packages.
Where do mail in ballots fall on your spectrum?

I am behind them. I’m behind getting rid of some of the regulations keeping them from making money.
How much money does the military bring in? You trump supporters are all for handing out cash when it comes to police and military.

VN Store

Back