USM baseball

What sucks is I live in a major metropolitan area and there is only 1 flight per day to this crap town. Over $900 round trip............I would have to book a return trip Tuesday if I wanted to make sure I didn't miss a game. And in the vent we take the first 2, ain't no way in hell I'm spending 2 more days there.

FTNCAA Committee

You‘d need to fly into Jackson, Mobile or New Orleans then drive the rest of the way.

Having to go to Hattiesburg may be a blessing in disguise. Omaha will be a road series too, so it may be better for us to get into the road game mentality instead of getting to relax at home.

Not sure but I seem to remember our last series was played at a school in S.C.

I’ve heard SM is an incredible baseball environment The Supers looked great there last year. It will be incredibly hot and humid but the baseball travels farther in that environment It should be another fun weekend of baseball. GBO

I live right outside of Hattiesburg. I have gone to Southern Miss games for years, the environment is incredible. The Vols have gotten better as the year has gone and Southern Miss is a good team in their own right. Forecast is for Temp in the low to mid 90s with high humidity which could make it feel like it is 100+. Most definitly will be a fun weekend, can't wait.

I live right outside of Hattiesburg. I have gone to Southern Miss games for years, the environment is incredible. The Vols have gotten better as the year has gone and Southern Miss is a good team in their own right. Forecast is for Temp in the low to mid 90s with high humidity which could make it feel like it is 100+. Most definitly will be a fun weekend, can't wait.
How do you think they will treat respectable fans clad in orange? Do I need to bring a security team with me?

How do you think they will treat respectable fans clad in orange? Do I need to bring a security team with me?

Can't go by Twitter fans, I always sit in the Roost (Right Field) I have never seen any problem with visiting teams fans. You should be ok. The Roost will however get on whoever is warming up to pitch. It is a great colleger baseball environment and I think it will be enjoyable!! (Of course you will always have those fans who will act out or say something at any place you go)

Can't go by Twitter fans, I always sit in the Roost (Right Field) I have never seen any problem with visiting teams fans. You should be ok. The Roost will however get on whoever is warming up to pitch. It is a great colleger baseball environment and I think it will be enjoyable!! (Of course you will always have those fans who will act out or say something at any place you go)
Will be checking out The Roost for brunch on Sat. Will just try to dodge the air horns. Lol. I’ve heard great things about The Pete and can’t wait to experience it.

They weren’t the better option. Two people on the selection committee have close ties to USM and their coach is retiring, so it’s a feel good story for the media.
If I got a dollar for every time they’ll mention the coach, I would have enough to buy myself a nice steak.
Will it be as bad as the number of mentions the Clemson QB got during last season’s Orange Bowl? 🤮

Will it be as bad as the number of mentions the Clemson QB got during last season’s Orange Bowl? 🤮
I don’t know about that, but seeing as Clemson is disgusting and I don’t really have anything against USM, it would be less nauseating, IMO 😂

So USM had to come out of the loaders bracket of the conference tournament.
Then get beat by Samford and had to come out of the losers bracket again.
USM won’t be so fortunate a third time. The won’t come out of the losers bracket against the Vols.

Explain to me how USM was the better option when they struggled through the post season?
NCAA Cartel at it again

VN Store

Back