USC sanctions

It's all about the image not the facts.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Then there's no reason for 'AA investigations. Sanctions should just be handed out by Sportsnation polls taken at random intervals.

So do you propose anything different? It's really ineffective to fine a cash cow. It's also ineffective to take away wins. The kids made their bed as well in signing with a school under investigation. Beauty of America is choice. The kids made their choice.

I mean ultimately I don't really care cuz it's not Tennessee. Just don't really think a post season ban is necessary. Scholarships sure.

And it begins. I'm smarter than you, and i'm going to prove it by trying to sound smart. Does every thread have to end like this?

Ha okay. I guarantee I know way more about recruiting processes than most on this board. My entire high school was big name schools at our house recruiing my brother.

Lets not get cocky here... Obviously all steps were completed in a rigorous process that lasted four years. Im sure there was no stone left unturned. In my opinion, they should have had a more severe punishment because from what I saw it was a clear incident where institutional control was lost. USC knows it did wrong, thats obvious with its self imposed sanctions, the rest of the college football world knows they did wrong and they were caught pretty much red handed. So why all the USC sympathy? Do the crime, do the time. Its as simple as that...

Karma...good word...expansion...Texas...PAC 10....USC...sanctions...Nebraska...WOW!!!

They should slap 2 more years of no post season play on the sentence for USC being dumb enough to bring 2 of the guys responsible back.

Ha okay. I guarantee I know way more about recruiting processes than most on this board. My entire high school was big name schools at our house recruiing my brother.

are you really coming on here claiming you have enough recruiting experience to make your noise relevant? If I had to pick a personality to investigate a schools illegal (according to the NCAA ) it'd be a bunch of douchbags that don't give a damn about you or your stupid friends at USC or any major school. Seems like good people for the job I you ask me. JMO

Whooooaaaaaa, really? Nevermind then. That's all you had to say.

As for the facts, I'm sure you will be able to read them as soon as the NCAA releases their report.

Oh, and did I mention that my mother abandoned me in the bathrooms of Neyland Stadium and I was found by a young strapping man by the name of Phil Fulmer. He took me in as his own and I grew up around every TN football player since 1983. They were my childhood friends.

So your kind of like Joe Dirt, but different?

You can't be serious. USC has repeatedly used underhanded methods to attract and reward their football players, and there are cold hard facts to support that. They didn't investigate this for FOUR YEARS for nothing. I'm finally glad the toothless NCAA used their power to do some good.

Whooooaaaaaa, really? Nevermind then. That's all you had to say.

As for the facts, I'm sure you will be able to read them as soon as the NCAA releases their report.

Oh, and did I mention that my mother abandoned me in the bathrooms of Neyland Stadium and I was found by a young strapping man by the name of Phil Fulmer. He took me in as his own and I grew up around every TN football player since 1983. They were my childhood friends.

So, you DON'T know any of what you initially said.

I see where u are coming from. Honestly every college cheats and every players bend the rules.
are you really coming on here claiming you have enough recruiting experience to make your noise relevant? If I had to pick a personality to investigate a schools illegal (according to the NCAA ) it'd be a bunch of douchbags that don't give a damn about you or your stupid friends at USC or any major school. Seems like good people for the job I you ask me. JMO

Then there's no reason for 'AA investigations. Sanctions should just be handed out by Sportsnation polls taken at random intervals.

They basically are. AL was less press and less punishment. No different than anything else in this country.

I see where u are coming from. Honestly every college cheats and every players bend the rules.

Oh absolutely but we still can't complain or be offended when rules are enforced.

I would have prefered they executed Pete Carroll and demolished their stadium with the AD and Kiffin tied to the goal post.....but I guess this is ok.

Classic. This post is a perfect example of both your gift for prose and your complete detachment from reality. It's the message board equivalent of a greatest hits album.

giddy simply giddy!!!:eek:lol:

I remember when the USC job was open and I thought to myself who would want that job because of the allegations and I would never thought Kiffin did and now that he left I think that idiot got what he deserved and I wish he would of gotten worse.

Just couldn't help yourself, could you?

I know, right? It's like you have to have one of those police boards with pictures and arrows proving what you say on here is true. It's the interwebs, that's the beauty of it. If you don't like it, you can geeet out.

VN Store

Back